Thread: MMB Event and Blueprints

MMB Event and Blueprints

I see that there is huge list of Blueprints in the rewards again for this event.

After the huge amount of negative feedback about this last time, it was suggested that it would be changed for this event and there were also hints that we would be allowed to swap the mass of useless Blueprints that we'd acquired. Neither has happened, this is very disappointing.

Re: MMB Event and Blueprints

Please no blueprint. I just want chempack, contract and part.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe404 View Post
    I see that there is huge list of Blueprints in the rewards again for this event.

After the huge amount of negative feedback about this last time, it was suggested that it would be changed for this event and there were also hints that we would be allowed to swap the mass of useless Blueprints that we'd acquired. Neither has happened, this is very disappointing.
    I fixed the blueprint drop rate months ago and during the test I didn't see it's dropping crazy like before. Think you can drop this topic for now and see.

Blueprint drops still glitched like last year

I've gotten 9 blueprint drops already (all duplicates of ones I already had) and no useful drops. I refuse to believe this glitch has been fixed. Please look into this.

Re: Blueprint drops still glitched like last year

I have collected about 11 times and have only been rewarded 3. I have noticed i get a lot of leviathan parts... well duplicates of one... i have 11 parts (of the same) and i dont even do that boss.

I don't need more blueprints

The blueprints keep coming. I got tree in one collect. Please fix it. It's stupid to get more blueprints than materiel to make stuff

Re: I don't need more blueprints

Same happening to me. 2 yrs in a row now. I have 6 thunderstick rocket launcher blueprints now lmao..

Consigliere Game Guru

Merged 3 threads on blue prints.

ive ton and ton of blueprints. but nothing much can i do with it. ... the parts are impossible to get.

I literally have 58 blueprints total between last year's MMB and this one. Let us trade these in for something useful please..

Plz fix drops, this needs tweaking plz

I would trade all 60 of my blueprints for a twin turbo engine if given the option to

Just got medal of valor blueprint, thunderstick rocket launcher blueprint, and energy converter blueprint (all duplicates), all from the same collect. Smh...

Quote Originally Posted by NerV View Post
    I have collected about 11 times and have only been rewarded 3. I have noticed i get a lot of leviathan parts... well duplicates of one... i have 11 parts (of the same) and i dont even do that boss.
    I now have way more of a few specific leviathan and apache parts than the rest. Navigation systems and engines like crazy.

Tank parts, helicopter parts and blueprints, and the only weapons that drop are toxic smg and super scar......terrible drops like usual.
    Last edited by Atomsk27; 04-25-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk27 View Post
    Tank parts, helicopter parts and blueprints, and the only weapons that drop are toxic smg and super scar......terrible drops like usual.
    Those are exactly all I have been getting aside from what was listed above.

This is the 2nd MMB in a row with a broken loot drop. There was nothing done about this last time before the event ended. This one is almost over and the threshold seems fairly high atm so many wouldn't benefit of this was fixed now.

Can't say this event lived up to expectations at all here - I mean the proper epics don't even appear to be in the pool.