• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frsh
    Thug
    • Mar 2017

Releasing promo before an event

Good work on this! I never understood why the promos never coincided (more) with events.
    The same can be said about releasing a promo towards the end of an event. I'm generally um'ing & ah'ing about whether or not I should get more fp to increase or hold my level. A promo would basically make that decision for me.

Opinions?

Anyone like me or do most people buy the promo and then (try to) hold fp for an event. Something I've done many times but I end up dropping a few on bosses here & there 🙈
    Last edited by frsh; 04-19-2017, 10:01 PM. Reason: Spelling
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Releasing promo before an event

+1

Price tag will catch the casual spenders. Bigger spenders have already said "Shut up and take my money!' on top of any other points they mave have gotten to stack for this event.

The end of event promo - a last chance to rank up sort-of-thing would be well received too I think.

Comment

• NerV
      Thug
      • Oct 2013

Love the before and near the end promo idea. I agree that near the end you umm and arr about buying a little more. So a sweetner at the end is a no brainer.

Comment

• Onur
        Thug
        • Jan 2016

That was very nice. Anson choice was appropriate too for the ones did not have him before.

Comment

• Cthulu
          Retired Game Guru
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Onur View Post
          That was very nice. Anson choice was appropriate too for the ones did not have him before.
          Agreed!

Good luck execution campers, may you have better luck than I do
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Mist
            Retired Game Guru
            • Jan 2013

Loved the promo and the timing.
            sigpic

Comment

• Bungboy
              Hitman
              • Aug 2013

This was definitely one of the better promos I've seen lately. For $5 it gives any player, regardless of their level, enough content to have the opportunity to do well in this event if they're willing to put forth time grinding the event. You're getting 2 stam refills + 33 FP (3 stam refills) + Anson, and recombinator so you can star him up and have plenty of stamina to camp for the executes.

I'm glad they embraced the execution camping playstyle rather than nerfing it. This is the one event of the year that gives everyone a shot at getting a top 1000 or possibly top 600 rank if they're willing to tryhard and stay glued to their phones for 10+ hours each day. Also from the crate I rolled a Diablo which was a very nice surprise for once. Hopefully we get more promos before events like this one.

Comment

• Will777
                Goon
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
                This was definitely one of the better promos I've seen lately. For $5 it gives any player, regardless of their level, enough content to have the opportunity to do well in this event if they're willing to put forth time grinding the event. You're getting 2 stam refills + 33 FP (3 stam refills) + Anson, and recombinator so you can star him up and have plenty of stamina to camp for the executes.

I'm glad they embraced the execution camping playstyle rather than nerfing it. This is the one event of the year that gives everyone a shot at getting a top 1000 or possibly top 600 rank if they're willing to tryhard and stay glued to their phones for 10+ hours each day. Also from the crate I rolled a Diablo which was a very nice surprise for once. Hopefully we get more promos before events like this one.
                Agreed. More promos like this!

On the other hand I was disappointed how the event was announced with so short notice. Also it was first in Facebook and I read about the Facebook announcement on forums.

Anyway this is the best event they have. Thanks devs and good luck all gamers!

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

The promo was great.
                  But now the game has become unplayable when a boss is close to execute. So many lurkers for easy points.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• p@go
                    Brawler
                    • Jun 2016

Promo and time was great. If we get more promos (like everyone wants) then the "time" doesnt matter

Comment

Working...
                    X