Thread: Mmb

Mmb

So Im curious as to where this promo is that has been posted to the UE facebook page, as well as to where the banner in-game is for the supposed MMB starting 4/20? I am updated to newest client version and as far as I am aware..nobody sees either

Re: Mmb

It's in game now. Promo is up. MMB is my favorite event.

Looked great until I saw the list of possible rewards, it's revenge of the blueprints again or at least it looks like it. Please don't make the same mistake as your predecessors.

Can anyone make sense of the power? Art work looks super cool but I got confused with the power explanation lol

Rewards are pretty lame for drops. Dropping contracts instead of insignia's? What is with the Law being the top prize for 4K black hats. Last event had a Midas/Enzo. Not impressed on these rewards for one of the most anticipated events of the year.

The event LT is a complete dud. I'm only going to try to hit thresholds/execute because I want Sara pieces and Reaper's Phantom

OmG contracts! I love getting them!!!!
    Seriously though. It better not be like last mmb. It was horrible. Also it better not be mostly heavy weapons again!

On the per level collect I noticed duplicates - black armor and black cleaver for sure.