• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asgard
    Lackey
    • Apr 2017

Mmb

So Im curious as to where this promo is that has been posted to the UE facebook page, as well as to where the banner in-game is for the supposed MMB starting 4/20? I am updated to newest client version and as far as I am aware..nobody sees either
  • Dacar92
    Goon
    • Feb 2015

Re: Mmb

It's in game now. Promo is up. MMB is my favorite event.

Comment

• panda
      Enforcer
      • May 2013

Looked great until I saw the list of possible rewards, it's revenge of the blueprints again or at least it looks like it. Please don't make the same mistake as your predecessors.

Inspiration:
      "Those who wait for the world to change, never see change in the world." - Sean B.
      "Drama will always exist in a society that feeds on it." - Sean B.
      "Healthcare is free, but we pay for water." - Sean B.

Lost for Words
      "In terms of Airmid, yes I harassed her, not illegally as I was very angry" - Blue
      "155 FP for 1 LT is insane... You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics." - Innocence

Comment

• NerV
        Thug
        • Oct 2013

Can anyone make sense of the power? Art work looks super cool but I got confused with the power explanation lol

Comment

• BadRock
          Lackey
          • Jan 2017

Rewards are pretty lame for drops. Dropping contracts instead of insignia's? What is with the Law being the top prize for 4K black hats. Last event had a Midas/Enzo. Not impressed on these rewards for one of the most anticipated events of the year.

Comment

• Bungboy
            Hitman
            • Aug 2013

The event LT is a complete dud. I'm only going to try to hit thresholds/execute because I want Sara pieces and Reaper's Phantom

Comment

• Vicr
              Goon
              • Jun 2015

OmG contracts! I love getting them!!!!
              Seriously though. It better not be like last mmb. It was horrible. Also it better not be mostly heavy weapons again!

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

On the per level collect I noticed duplicates - black armor and black cleaver for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X