Thread: Enforcer inconvenience

Enforcer inconvenience

Whenever I go to stim players last stand takes up both slots in the options, although this seems trivial it ends up being a big inconvenience especially on slower devices.

Brawler

Re: Enforcer inconvenience

noticed this with other attacks as well, in my ghost toon , the power shot gets switched with normal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    noticed this with other attacks as well, in my ghost toon , the power shot gets switched with normal attack.
    Everytime adrenaline rush is used It resets the first ative to normal attack, same happens with the armor superskill on Titan.

This was mentioned before - attack functions and buff functions seem to reset the other's list.

Best way to not deal with that at all is the new Hybrid mode which is decent once you get used to it. Only thing I don't like about it is that it has thought I was attacking a target when I was trying to scroll to the bottom of the defenders.

None of that buff/attack jenga though.

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    Whenever I go to stim players last stand takes up both slots in the options, although this seems trivial it ends up being a big inconvenience especially on slower devices.
    Know this bug but never got a chance to fix it. Strongly recommend using the Hybrid view, thanks to one of our good client engineers who loves UE. Way better than the old one.