Thread: Acquiring Hotwire

Acquiring Hotwire

Pretty simple what are the available ways to acquire Hotwire?

Christmas Crate
    Scratchers

Any others? Thanks!

Re: Acquiring Hotwire

http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Hotwire

Holiday crate if and when it comes around and scratchers or daily login gifts, unless you are at the right level to buy from the Black Market. Level 90 to 99.

couple of accounts of mine I just logged on one day and got it, my main I bought it on a christmas promo with skin.

My mini missed Hotwire due to leveling up too fast...this is right when Fixer was released. Wonder if Hotwire can be obtained via free LT as a daily reward...or are all those commons?

She can be obtained by daily logins.

Got her in 3 out 4 toons in daily reward, the 4th one is the one without hotwire

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilwine View Post
    My mini missed Hotwire due to leveling up too fast...this is right when Fixer was released. Wonder if Hotwire can be obtained via free LT as a daily reward...or are all those commons?
    They're not all commons. I suspect that you can get any common or uncommon Lt now (maybe other than the odd ones like Centurion that the game treats as Rare).
    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Categoryaily_Rewards is definitely not comprehensive, but I'm confident that everything in that category does drop as a daily reward.

U can get all common / uncommon lt as daily login reward. I got Hotwire and Centurion and a couple others who can't be purchased anymore.

She is in the dailies. Remember it is rare to get an uncommon Lt and to get 1 specific uncommon Lt is even harder. When the holiday crates roll out, gift the crap to yourself.