Thread: Next Event Lt power guesses

Next Event Lt power guesses

+ defensive power is my guess, just like exterminator but with defense.

Re: Next Event Lt power guesses

I hope they recycle Six

Tunnel Vision: during EvE allows players in same building to tunnel to buildings offensive spot adjacent or behind. Costs 5 tokens. Can only be done while building is standing

+1 on bringing back Six or LV

positive crate rolls
    This lieutenant will help improve ur chances on crate rolls for higher chances on uncommon or higher

Or a lt that when u do a crate roll u have a chance to re roll. Not all crate rolls get the chance based on lt star level.

My strong feeling is it will be a defensive Lt. The recent empire upgrades are basically defensive in nature. Of course most of us are going for the 6% attack bonus feature first.

A defensive event LT would be much appreciated after all the att based ones.

Maybe a kind of reverse Overkill (x% chance to double counterdamage and continues chain).

Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post

Maybe a kind of reverse Overkill (x% chance to double counterdamage and continues chain).
    +1 on this

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post

As much as i hate overkill, i scowls at the posibillity of another OP Lt throwed to the masses.. Any defensive lt are appreciated - but not to the extent that without spending tokens you'll do as much as people who spend tokens (related to EVE only ofc)

My guess would be wildcard will be a lt and a new lt like a godfather that will either make the game better or break it 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ste View Post
    my guess would be wildcard will be a lt and a new lt like a godfather that will either make the game better or break it ��
    wildcard, i have him but have not used since the 1st few weeks of having, i think he is waaaay underpowered for a event lt, maybe tweak his powers as well and i can use some of his items :-)