• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NutzOfDeez
    Brawler
    • Dec 2016

Another thread/rant about Android gameplay issues

So here is, yet again, another Android rant.

So our nuke was being attacked the other day, and I was the defender in it. I launched it, and was going solid with no issues. Watched log on iPhone to keep up, like normal. When the nuke hit 15 or so seconds left until launch, I was decapped, tried healing, and hit the "timeout" wall not once, but twice in a row. Long story short, they took that opportunity to take down the rest of the nuke health a few seconds before it launched.

I don't know how to fix the Android issues, as I don't do that kind of stuff, but gadzooks I wish it get fixed, or at least better. Timing out during jobs is one thing, but things like say, trying to execute during MMB are just outside the realm of possibility on an Android.

To add to that, I an not even allowed to switch my toons over to iPhone, since the devs have made it quite clear that they will not make that a possibility.

I feel like I'm punished in various aspects of this game, because I chose an Android as a phone, and decided to play this game on it.
  • Bugo
    Goon
    • Oct 2015

Re: Another thread/rant about Android gameplay issues

Freeze ... power off and restart

This is my life trying to play this game using Android devices

Comment

Working...
    X