• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Jobs lag?

I've only leveled a few times since the new update on android but have noticed that it takes longer to drop energy in jobs since the last app update.

I will often just spam the job button rapid-fire. I used to get 3-4 clicks between refreshes....now I get 6-8 with a circle spin in between. Not sure how the super lsi players are faring with that rn. It is really slow.
  • NutzOfDeez
    Brawler
    • Dec 2016

Re: Jobs lag?

My iPhone works great as always, Android has been working better that before the last major platform update. Jobs has always been a nightmare on Android for me though. I'd say 50% of the time I do a job on Android, it loads, loads, loads, then timeout.

Luckily my LSI is on my iphone

Comment

• KOFOLA
      Soldier
      • Jul 2014

I haven't had timeouts on jobs but ever since the update the collection info stays on the job screen making it difficult to see the progression meter, this happened before but now it's more common.

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

Originally posted by KOFOLA View Post
        I haven't had timeouts on jobs but ever since the update the collection info stays on the job screen making it difficult to see the progression meter, this happened before but now it's more common.
        I've had this happen too. It actually can be a good thing as you can sometimes tap down your energy faster as you aren't forced to watch the animation refresh.

Comment

Working...
        X