Thread: Suggestion for sp transfer

Suggestion for sp transfer

Idk if this has been mentioned before as I am new to the forum but I would like to see an option to transfer health out to either att or def with the new Tech lab transfers that were released recently. I know I'm not the only one who has made the mistake of adding health when insignias do the trick just fine. Or those who added it before insignias were released. I personally added a lot of health to my acc before I even knew what I was doing. Obviously would make it so that it wouldn't let you go below the default 100. But I think this would make a lot of people very happy.

Re: Suggestion for sp transfer

The transfer of stats is a brand new feature. They are testing it out now on just attack vs defense. Since those are essentially equal, they want to see what happens in game. At 30 a day free, it is a slow but steady to become what you want to become. At 210 a week, it will take me a few months to move what I want to, and I may end up regretting it. But it is something I need to discover for myself.

I got today those cans from PvP also. So 3 per PvP plus 3 per Bosses (yes, they don't exclude eachother, tested) you can get 6 per day in this moment. Nothing from jobs so far, maybe in the future.

Personally I don't have any plans on using them, though. I wanted to have both attack and defense.

Discordant Game Guru

I'm all for reducing health personally, insignias are a much better way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    I'm all for reducing health personally, insignias are a much better way to go
    Everybody says this. But there is a Max cap.

5x9* epics is 30 health insignias. 39x30= 1170 extra health. If you only had 100 base health in wars you'd have around 5k health. Not much health when getting hit by 1000+ criticals. And also who would waste all those epics for a health loadout.

5x9* rares is 25 insignias.

5x9* uncommon is 20.

I'm not dissing people's opinions but I still add health to my toon. Even though I do have a dedicated health loadout. The only thing I wish was that it was 1sp for 2 health gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    Everybody says this. But there is a Max cap.

5x9* epics is 30 health insignias. 39x30= 1170 extra health. If you only had 100 base health in wars you'd have around 5k health. Not much health when getting hit by 1000+ criticals. And also who would waste all those epics for a health loadout.

5x9* rares is 25 insignias.

5x9* uncommon is 20.

I'm not dissing people's opinions but I still add health to my toon. Even though I do have a dedicated health loadout. The only thing I wish was that it was 1sp for 2 health gain.
    This post in irrelevant. Not talking about getting rid of the ability to add health. I'm talking about being able to transfer out the sp I put into health when I didn't know what I was doing.

Good idea, let's dumb the game down even more so there are no mistakes.