• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheForgott
    Goon
    • Aug 2016

Boss Sorting - On the Radar?

Love all the new changes from gaea and I honestly feel myself getting pulled back into the game more and more everyday.

Just wondering if we'll ever get an option to choose which bosses we want to fight in? A way to sort through the current mess would be awesome.

Also, will there ever be a change to the 48 hr cooldown for creating a boss? Never really understand the lengthy necessity for this.

Hopefully Duke can give us an idea if this is something we can look forward to in the near future.
    Last edited by TheForgott; 04-15-2017, 07:15 PM.
  • Mainevent
    Goon
    • Oct 2014

Re: Boss Sorting - On the Radar?

That small but very useful change would be more than welcome !!!

BR
    Main

Comment

• KOFOLA
      Soldier
      • Jul 2014

If they do that I hope we can filter bosses by # of people joined, time left, and boss type.

Comment

• mr_teflon
        Lieutenant
        • May 2014

what really irritates the hell out of me when I look on public bosses, is the crap loads of dragon cores summoned, why do people feel the need to summon that boss so often? Would prefer it if they joined an already existing dragon core as you can have loads taking part on it instead of summoning so many of the damn things for a good chunk of them to flee, maybe a pop up suggestion saying theres loads already summoned and you will have a better chance if you join one of them.

In response to the cooldown already mentioned in this topic I totally agree with that, why do we need it, you just get a pop up saying people need to collect still blah blah blah, thats separate to you, let them collect whenever, you could have it so you cant summon more than one otherwise people would just probably overload it with tonnes of ongoing bosses.

Boss sorting would make going for certain achievements more easier too instead of constantly searching for what we need.

Comment

• Dr death
          Kingpin
          • May 2013

My guess is this is on their board, but they are cleaning things up first. Typically I have noticed older style bosses tend to drift to the bottom.

The other thing you can do is ask you teammates for boss codes for the boss you want. You will likely find that they are in some that they would love your help with.

Comment

• Dr death
            Kingpin
            • May 2013

Many of these bosses are summoned at the end of the job cycle. The person doesn't see the giant X so that they do not need to start the boss.

Comment

• OneHoop
              Brawler
              • Oct 2014

I was under the assumption thhat Dragon Cores are disproportionately represented, not disproportionately summoned. It certainly doesn't show all of the bosses. The bosses that it does show are not evenly distributed throughout the list. Therefor, Has assume it to be an idiosyncrasy of the code used to generate the list.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Originally posted by TheForgott View Post

Also, will there ever be a change to the 48 hr cooldown for creating a boss? Never really understand the lengthy necessity for this.
                I think this is in play to keep low-level boss farming from being a method of item gain.

I mean once you're a certain level, you can drop so many bosses solo that you could farm up the low boss gear in bulk.

Imagine the level 100 with 300 Demolisher cop cars, and you'll get my meaning.

Would it break the game? Probably not at this point... those who are in the top 1% wouldn't bother doing this as the items from low bosses are so far down their list that they are never used. I can't say for certain though as I honestly have no idea whether it is possible to get big enough to say, 1 shot a single sub-boss in a Legend boss. If that is possible, then the cool down will likely never disappear.

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

Actually, I think the 48 hours is there so the bosses can be distributed evenly in the empire and not a single person spam bosses for Sara.
                  Old implementation, from back in the days when everyone was under lvl 200 and a Red Phoenix was a difficult boss.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• Cthulu
                    Retired Game Guru
                    • Dec 2014

*bump for sorting feature
                    Come join us
                    on the official
                    Underworld Empire Discord Server
                    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• TheForgott
                      Goon
                      • Aug 2016

So the Sara Parts spamming makes sense. If they could lower the timer though to 12 hours or so it wouldn't be that bad would it? Maybe only the Sara bosses (Phoenix, Skull King etc) could have the full 48 hours? The other bosses could have the timer reduced, no? Even if people are stacking purple items and whatnot at least they're spending money doing it and fighting in the bosses they want instead of checking the list 100 times a day for the ones you need.

If I have a VIP waiting and I want all of it to go to bosses, say 2-3 particular ones, it should be easy for me to get into all the bosses I need and spend those favor points. Instead it's a chore that could take days or even longer to fulfill.

It's really only as bad as it is now because they've never done any updates to the system itself. Other than the fps and legend bosses the Bossing system is the same as it was upon release. If anything in this game needs some cleaning up or a revamp it's Bosses. With Empire upgrades being an extremely close 2nd for that spot.
                      Last edited by TheForgott; 04-15-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• TheForgott
                        Goon
                        • Aug 2016

No response on this Duke??

Comment

• Eris667
                          Brawler
                          • Jun 2015

+Bump for boss sorting / filtering