Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Gamecenter gone with iOS 10

Thread: Gamecenter gone with iOS 10

Gamecenter gone with iOS 10

With Gamecenter, at least the app if not the function being gone with iOS 10, and reintroduction of email being linked again, will there be a way of linking/transferring accounts so they are reachable on one device if they were previously created on different gamecenter accounts?

Or is there already a way?

Re: Gamecenter gone with iOS 10

Go to your phone setting, there was game center option - log on your game center account and then you'll have your game center logged in game

Edit: whoops didn't read the whole post. My bad.

[QUOTE=tambunan;171086]Go to your phone setting, there was game center option - log on your game center account and then you'll have your game center logged in game

is ios 10 what stopped the gc to gc acct transfers? weird UE sends out that msg just b4 mine stopped allowing me to go back n forth. i kept 1 gc acct on 1 device to not have to transfer back n forth all the time BUT i broke that phone. and cannot retrieve it! UE says prove point purchase(sent over 30 pics of invoices) they said non matched the acct in ?. but why don't i "try logging out of mine and into the other?" and it's not letting me had did it w/no probs for yrs until recently... what happens? or UE did it? GC? ios update? what are my options? it was my best acct by far considering fixing my old broke phone
    for access. it'd be several hundred dollars!!! i would do it but if only way just sucks if u lose/break a phone it comes to this or losing the account🖕🏻

Quote Originally Posted by ApocLypstk View Post
    With Gamecenter, at least the app if not the function being gone with iOS 10, and reintroduction of email being linked again, will there be a way of linking/transferring accounts so they are reachable on one device if they were previously created on different gamecenter accounts?

Or is there already a way?
    any updates on this matter? in same situation.my old phone broke and cant log out/in to other GC acct... help how can i get my best acct back???

So I think I understand what you’re saying and asking but definitely clarify if not.

Moving forward people should use the Provide Info in-game to make recovery easier. As far as accounts on separate game center accounts, support or logging in/out or a new separate device are the only options. If you’ve forgotten your GameCenter login then there are other steps to retrieving it that can be found online. Efforts were made by the previous developers to discourage buying/selling accounts, iOS10 was an unrelated update.