When will more silver/gold tier missions be unlocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phelpsy520
    Lackey
    • Dec 2014

When will more silver/gold tier missions be unlocked?

I've been looong done with every secret mission and every gold tier mission for a while now and I'm getting bored with doing the challenge missions for lts. Don't get me wrong, farming them is great but I'd like to be able to earn extra stat points and crate rolls as well.
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: When will more silver/gold tier missions be unlocked?

Good question?
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

Last I read, Duke said Gold and Silver jobs were on hold indefinitely in the future.

I am happy about that tbh as Westside Gold missions do nothing for me other than make me reconsider the time I spend doing mundane tasks to maintain my game profile. Hate is a strong word, but I hate how they were implemented. Should have been more energy per click instead of clickamanjarro there.

That said, I would be thrilled if all the outstanding secret jobs were released.

Comment

• Pan_Man
        Thug
        • Dec 2015

First priority should be the secret jobs in my opinion. Also a priority should be new areas with new dice jobs that have lts that we really need and don't need 4000 stamina to finish it. Or at least, if we are going to have to use 4000 st then there should not be any common lts as a reward.

Comment

• KOFOLA
          Soldier
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Pan_Man View Post
          First priority should be the secret jobs in my opinion. Also a priority should be new areas with new dice jobs that have lts that we really need and don't need 4000 stamina to finish it. Or at least, if we are going to have to use 4000 st then there should not be any common lts as a reward.
          There was a post where the devs said they would eventually rebalance dice jobs.

Comment

• Cthulu
            Retired Game Guru
            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
            Should have been more energy per click instead of clickamanjarro there.

clickamanjarro is pretty accurate
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Tuna
              Lackey
              • Dec 2015

I personally want to see secret jobs first, but I agree that more tier of job areas should also be released. I love all the new things being added to the game but I also loved the older game play and wouldn't mind some new things being placed on hold for awhile to get back to updating jobs. As far as doing challenge jobs that is why last create a lt submission I suggested making a lt that would allow you to gain sp from challenge jobs. Higher star better chance to get sp from lower percentage completion

Comment

Working...
              X