• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

EvE Heist S2: 4/7 - 4/10 12:00pm PDT!

Hey guys,

EvE Heist Season 2 will be active during 4/7 - 4/10 12:00pm PDT, lasting 72 hours (3 days).

In Season 2, we’ve made several updates:
    - There’ll be 10 goals in each fight category, so you can choose what you’re good at.
    - You may receive an epic shard in EvE Heist. Try to finish G10 in each category.

Important Notes:
    - You need to have the latest client version 3.40 to participate in this event, otherwise you won't be able to collect rewards.
    - You can ONLY finish 20 goals and receive 20 rewards. If you want the best rewards, you should only finish in G10 twice. Be careful when choosing categories!

Categories & Rewards:
    - Player Damage
    - Building Damage
    - KOs
    - Token Absorbs
    Goal 1 = 1x Crate Shard
    Goal 2 = 1x Crate Shard
    Goal 3 = 2x Crate Shard
    Goal 4 = 1x Rare Shard
    Goal 5 = 3x Crate Shard
    Goal 6 = 1x Rare Shard
    Goal 7 = 4x Crate Shard
    Goal 8 = 2x Rare Shard
    Goal 9 = 1x Mysterious Token
    Goal 10 = 1x Epic Shard

- Battle Joins:
    Goal 1 = 1x Crate Shard
    Goal 2 = 1x Crate Shard
    Goal 3 = 1x Crate Shard
    Goal 4 = 1x Rare Shard
    Goal 5 = 2x Crate Shard
    Goal 6 = 1x Rare Shard
    Goal 7 = 3x Crate Shard
    Goal 8 = 2x Rare Shard
    Goal 9 = 1x Mysterious Token
    Goal 10 = 1x Epic Shard

Thanks.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-07-2017, 04:38 AM.
  • frsh
    Thug
    • Mar 2017

Re: EvE Heist S2: 4/7 - 4/10 12:00pm PDT!

May I suggest a 'battle points' category?
    Still looks good though! Thanks for the heads up 😊

Comment

• Escargot
      Lackey
      • Apr 2017

Everyone griped the last time over the categories. It disrupted team cooperation and collaboration. There should be a category for the Stimmers and Riot shielders. Will trappers get some type of credit? It's really unfair to the supporting team members.

Comment

• p@go
        Brawler
        • Jun 2016

i wonder why we don't have a "battle pts" too, but there is a category for each class.

And it says: u can only achieve 20 goals. So if u want 2 Epic shards u need to get 1 in the battles category (10 goals), and 10 others in a second category. If u go for token absorbed as a ghost, that wouldn't make any sense....

...but: if u start defending as a class that is not build for that I may reach a threshold u don't want to get.

So is it like last time where u could manually get the rewards?

Duke: Yes.
        Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-07-2017, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

Looks perfect

Comment

• Nemo ITA
            Lackey
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Escargot View Post
            Everyone griped the last time over the categories. It disrupted team cooperation and collaboration. There should be a category for the Stimmers and Riot shielders. Will trappers get some type of credit? It's really unfair to the supporting team members.
            You are right. Only Ghost and attackers takes it all

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by p@go View Post
              So is it like last time where u could manually get the rewards?

Duke: Yes.
              So, we can do everything and collect only what we want (in the 20/20 restriction), or in the moment we complete 20 rewards (even if we don not collect) the rest will not be available anymore?
              48BE8B

Comment

• panda
                Enforcer
                • May 2013

I'm assuming from the way it's written we are going to be able to pick from either player damage, building damage, KO's and tokens absorbed which will count as the first group of goals and the second group of goals will remain battles joined for all. So as a player we will only have two goals to accomplish and once you lock in your pick for either of the four that's the only goal progress you will see for goal 1.
                Or maybe you can pick two of the original four to count as your goal progress.

Inspiration:
                "Those who wait for the world to change, never see change in the world." - Sean B.
                "Drama will always exist in a society that feeds on it." - Sean B.
                "Healthcare is free, but we pay for water." - Sean B.

Lost for Words
                "In terms of Airmid, yes I harassed her, not illegally as I was very angry" - Blue
                "155 FP for 1 LT is insane... You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics." - Innocence

Comment

• jj2112
                  Lackey
                  • Feb 2013

Can you pick more than 2 categories? Aim for goal 10 in 1 category and goal 5 in the other 2 categories?

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by panda View Post
                    I'm assuming from the way it's written we are going to be able to pick from either player damage, building damage, KO's and tokens absorbed which will count as the first group of goals and the second group of goals will remain battles joined for all. So as a player we will only have two goals to accomplish and once you lock in your pick for either of the four that's the only goal progress you will see for goal 1.
                    Or maybe you can pick two of the original four to count as your goal progress.
                    Ah, I got it, now, thanks.
                    48BE8B

Comment

• Bungboy
                      Hitman
                      • Aug 2013

The changes look great and the rewards improved a lot compared to the first EvE heist. Basically if you're a sniper/ghost you just choose damage dealt, assassin/reaper you choose player kills, enforcer/titan you choose tokens absorbed, and heavy weapons/terminator you choose building damage. This makes a lot more sense and everyone with a decent build should (hopefully) be able to complete it assuming the goals are realistic numbers. Very nice to add some regular crate shards into the mix as well. Hopefully we can see some regular crate shards in the future heists too.
                      Last edited by Bungboy; 04-07-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                        Thug
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
                        The changes look great and the rewards improved a lot compared to the first EvE heist. Basically if you're a sniper/ghost you just choose damage dealt, assassin/reaper you choose player kills, enforcer/titan you choose tokens absorbed, and heavy weapons/terminator you choose building damage. This makes a lot more sense and everyone with a decent build should (hopefully) be able to complete it assuming the goals are realistic numbers. Very nice to add some regular crate shards into the mix as well. Hopefully we can see some regular crate shards in the future heists too.
                        Maybe because of my optimism, or because there are not many decent rare lts for demo, I prefer regular create rolls over rare create rolls. Only way I would be interested in rare rolls is that they will have even a slight chance, like 5%, to roll an epic lt.

Comment

• MattG
                          Lackey
                          • Mar 2017

So... Not sure I'm reading this correctly, but just joining EvE battles automatically picks that category, correct? So in order to get max rewards we'll nee to join 10 battles and ONLY get rewards in ONE other category?

I.e. If I get one KO reward it will prevent me from finishing goal 10 in another category?

Or a better example might be: How do you finish goal 10 on KOs without also getting at least a few goals on Player Damage?

Seems nearly impossible to finish goal 10 on ONLY two categories...
                          Last edited by MattG; 04-07-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• p@go
                            Brawler
                            • Jun 2016

Battles joined starts with 3. so goal 10 are 12 eves in 3 days. Sorry But impossible for me

Token absorbed starts at 240 which is rediculous high (we have been blown last war and I used all packs for a total of 139 absorbed), Same of kills (30), buildings damage of 1400 is nothing for a lvl3 demo/grenade though, Same as player damage (3000 and my ghost does that sometimes in 1 or 2 shots)

The numbers seem very unbalanced
                            Last edited by p@go; 04-07-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Reaper9292
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

hey duke before the eve start can u check the numbers again.
                              tokens absorbed seems odd on my lvl 80 account 0/1800...??

Duke: Thanks for reporting, this should be fixed.
                              Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-08-2017, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X