Thread: New empire upgrades!

New empire upgrades!

Noticed new building health and Fortification tiers so far. Any find any others?

3K concrete blocks for building health 6. How often does a max shadow broker even drop those anymore? Could be a lot of lethal injection and 4DA bosses in some empires futures here. 😊

Re: New empire upgrades!

Same here, our empire already donated 3K titanium beams, now 140M $$$ left and 3K titanium beams again ;(( all the rest upgrades looks good.. so i think its jus bug with upgrade with this one.. (maybe bug with upgrade which is setup priority1)

Quote Originally Posted by Elfuego View Post
    Same here, our empire already donated 3K titanium beams, now 140M $$$ left and 3K titanium beams again ;(( all the rest upgrades looks good.. so i think its jus bug with upgrade with this one.. (maybe bug with upgrade which is setup priority1)
    ours was priorty 1 too, DUKE!! HELP PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by elfuego View Post
    same here, our empire already donated 3k titanium beams, now 140m $$$ left and 3k titanium beams again ;(( all the rest upgrades looks good.. So i think its jus bug with upgrade with this one.. (maybe bug with upgrade which is setup priority1)
    check your other bunker, we did not start it yet so was about 3k needed now its about 6k.. So def a bug that needs fixing fast

Fbc765: no more upgrade for our 2nd shield cause we already maxed first.. so close to finish 2nd :/

We had titanium beams in for our final bunker shield upgrade and they got reset. We were just waiting to get all of the money in. Please fix & thank you for all of the new content
    Team name: Red Rising

My empire is in the same boat. Hardened Bunker upgrade in both Hardened Bunkers increased Titanium Beams by 3k from what they were before.