• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

New empire upgrades!

Noticed new building health and Fortification tiers so far. Any find any others?

3K concrete blocks for building health 6. How often does a max shadow broker even drop those anymore? Could be a lot of lethal injection and 4DA bosses in some empires futures here. 😊
  • Elfuego
    Goon
    • Jul 2013

Re: New empire upgrades!

Same here, our empire already donated 3K titanium beams, now 140M $$$ left and 3K titanium beams again ;(( all the rest upgrades looks good.. so i think its jus bug with upgrade with this one.. (maybe bug with upgrade which is setup priority1)

Comment

• fbc765
      Enforcer
      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Elfuego View Post
      Same here, our empire already donated 3K titanium beams, now 140M $$$ left and 3K titanium beams again ;(( all the rest upgrades looks good.. so i think its jus bug with upgrade with this one.. (maybe bug with upgrade which is setup priority1)
      ours was priorty 1 too, DUKE!! HELP PLZ

Comment

• fbc765
        Enforcer
        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by elfuego View Post
        same here, our empire already donated 3k titanium beams, now 140m $$$ left and 3k titanium beams again ;(( all the rest upgrades looks good.. So i think its jus bug with upgrade with this one.. (maybe bug with upgrade which is setup priority1)
        check your other bunker, we did not start it yet so was about 3k needed now its about 6k.. So def a bug that needs fixing fast

Comment

• Elfuego
          Goon
          • Jul 2013

Fbc765: no more upgrade for our 2nd shield cause we already maxed first.. so close to finish 2nd :/

Comment

• SugarJ
            Goon
            • Feb 2015

We had titanium beams in for our final bunker shield upgrade and they got reset. We were just waiting to get all of the money in. Please fix & thank you for all of the new content
            Team name: Red Rising

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
              Brawler
              • Dec 2016

My empire is in the same boat. Hardened Bunker upgrade in both Hardened Bunkers increased Titanium Beams by 3k from what they were before.

Comment

Working...
              X