Thread: Daily Login Jump Days Fix

Daily Login Jump Days Fix

This bug is patched and live in the game.

If you continue to see this bug, reply here. I doubt it will happen again.

Re: Daily Login Jump Days Fix

Can you tell us if this was a random issue or if was it a result of a timeout?

I noticed the popup happen differently today - So glad this appears to have been simple to track down. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I noticed the popup happen differently today - So glad this appears to have been simple to track down. Thanks!
    It was never tracked down. Code was a mess and I had to rewrite the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    Can you tell us if this was a random issue or if was it a result of a timeout?
    like I said the root cause is still unclear, but the old logic about how rewards were given was not robust and unnecessarily complicated. It is clear and simple now. If any bug happens now, at least it's easy to be tracked down.

Awesome Duke, thank's alot. Question, what happens for us who missed shards/scratchers?

Kind regards OJ.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    It was never tracked down. Code was a mess and I had to rewrite the whole thing.
    Even more impressive!

Keep up the amazing work! XD

I think there's a new issue here. Yesterday I got a scratcher for my daily reward, and the scratched reward popup appeared before I scratched it! I was then able to go ahead and scratch the scratcher and confirm that it was the reward that I got. I have a screenshot on my phone where you can see the popup "You received 1x Red Dragon. Get more scratchers by purchasing..." with the unscratched scratcher behind it, but I can't upload it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiffle View Post
    I think there's a new issue here. Yesterday I got a scratcher for my daily reward, and the scratched reward popup appeared before I scratched it! I was then able to go ahead and scratch the scratcher and confirm that it was the reward that I got. I have a screenshot on my phone where you can see the popup "You received 1x Red Dragon. Get more scratchers by purchasing..." with the unscratched scratcher behind it, but I can't upload it right now.
    This is very unlikely to happen in normal cases. Could be some edge case I don't know. But i'm glad you didn't miss anything.

Quote Originally Posted by uwe_duke View Post
    this is very unlikely to happen in normal cases. Could be some edge case i don't know. But i'm glad you didn't miss anything.
    happened to me or my mini as well the other day, not sure if before or after the fix

Same for me. I usually get a prize before the login screen with the "overview" (from 1-10) appears

Duke I am impressed. You see garbage and instead of trying to clean it up with toothpicks, you bring what is needed, a bulldozer. Keep them coming. The top tier empires are loving the new upgrades being released. We now have a chance at those achievements again.

Confirmed all, all my toon's on daily log in on scratchers i can see what i get before scratching it, it pops up before u get to scratch the ticket

Not sure it was awarded on mini account today.

Seemed to be tied to another issue on Android - sometimes when you launch into the game, the buttons appear, but the empire/boss and main screen are just black (like the war log screen sometimes does)

When I logged my 2nd account today, I got the menu frame, and black/empty interior. No daily award popped. Upon refresh, no award popped then either.

Not sure if something proc'd into my inventory invisibly, but no award announcement received.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Not sure it was awarded on mini account today.

Seemed to be tied to another issue on Android - sometimes when you launch into the game, the buttons appear, but the empire/boss and main screen are just black (like the war log screen sometimes does)

When I logged my 2nd account today, I got the menu frame, and black/empty interior. No daily award popped. Upon refresh, no award popped then either.

Not sure if something proc'd into my inventory invisibly, but no award announcement received.
    Maybe they can add a recent rewards screen somewhere that allows you to track when things like this happen so you can still see the reward.