• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Personal Stats Info in 3.40

Hi Players,

You may already find in LT page/Class Power page/Profile Page/EvE Battle field, there is a folder can be clicked on to show your personal stats.
    There are some explanations I want to give before you start asking questions about it.

- This popup data is the best estimate I can show to players. Meaning it's not going to be 100% accurate. For powers that fluctuates but considered into the info, I used the expected value (for example, 50% chance to block 16% damage, is simplified as 8% damage mitigation, and 1%-5% attack power increase, is simplified as 3% attack power increase, etc. etc.)

- For damage, some unique and situational LT power is not included, such as Reine, Spectre, Chastity and etc...

- For attack defense power, powers that is situational will not be considered, such as Chopper/Crimson etc.

- For attack defense power, the +-5% by nature will be treated as 0.

- In EvE damage section, we listed fake players with XXX defense, the defender is considered to have XXX defense and XXX defense power. Defense power determines if you win or not, and both defense and defense power determines your damage on him. If you lose to the defender, your damage value is halved, just like in EvE.

- In EvE Incoming damage section, we listed fake players with XXX attack (attacking you), the attacker is considered to have XXX attack and XXX attack power. Attack power determines if you win or not (defensively) and both attack and attack power determines the attacker's damage on you. If you bounce (defensive win) the attacker, the damage value is halved, just like in EvE.

- Reason to do this little EvE damage simulator is to give you an idea about your damage level and damage mitigation level against different type of players. I hope players can build their toons in smart ways based on these data.

* Putting these info together wasn't easy. For me it was like writing a manual or guideline for UE. Almost ALL the critical formulas in game are behind those numbers, so if you can understand how they are calculated out, you know the game as good as me.

** I tried to fix bugs as many as possible for this popup, but there might still be something small I missed. from what I see, the numbers all make sense and values are on point. If you see something very unreasonable, reply here. Thanks.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-06-2017, 07:04 AM.
  • Mist
    Retired Game Guru
    • Jan 2013

Re: Personal Stats Info in 3.40

Awesome work. Very much appreciated. Thanks. ������
    sigpic

Comment

• Titto
      Lackey
      • Dec 2016

Thank you! Looks fantastic!

Comment

• joetaxi
        Goon
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
        * Putting these info together wasn't easy. For me it was like writing a manual or guideline for UE. Almost ALL the critical formulas in game are behind those numbers, so if you can understand how they are calculated out, you know the game as good as me.
        Fantastic work

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Looks great! Thanks for all your efforts here!

Comment

• Ramaria2
            Soldier
            • Nov 2014

Awesome work Duke 🌷

Comment

• Hmmm
              Lackey
              • May 2014

An awesome update, thank you. One question I have is whats the difference between EvE health & EvE effective health? On my main with HP loadout reads 10190/10230 but when i equip my defence loadout it reads 7823/8297

Comment

• fbc765
                Enforcer
                • Aug 2016

have a big issue with update, we needs 450 titanium beams for bunker to get the 20k shields and it now shows 3k more and is at 3,450.... this needs to be fixed!! we were almost there and now have 3000 more to get cause of a update ????? i see we can do a new building health one and needs 3000, maybe its a glitch and the extra 3000 also went to another upgrade..... has anyone else notice anything other than the new upgrade for building health ? how can we fix this bunker issue now too ? having to now do 3k more for no reason other than not upgrading sooner is ludicris

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                  Developer
                  • Jul 2016

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                  have a big issue with update, we needs 450 titanium beams for bunker to get the 20k shields and it now shows 3k more and is at 3,450.... this needs to be fixed!! we were almost there and now have 3000 more to get cause of a update ????? i see we can do a new building health one and needs 3000, maybe its a glitch and the extra 3000 also went to another upgrade..... has anyone else notice anything other than the new upgrade for building health ? how can we fix this bunker issue now too ? having to now do 3k more for no reason other than not upgrading sooner is ludicris
                  How can I find your empire. Need to take a look.

Comment

• Elfuego
                    Goon
                    • Jul 2013

Duke: all empires have a same issue, we are 769 place boss lifetime, boom nation. We finished 1st bunker but 2nd we are short now like 130M and all titanium beams been donated, now beams there again :/ 3K added.. from another thread looks like: been added 3K beams for both bunkers..

Comment

• fbc765
                      Enforcer
                      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by uwe_duke View Post
                      how can i find your empire. Need to take a look.
                      i sent u a instant message with my empire to take a look, still not fixed yet on our end, ill update when shes a fixed
                      Last edited by fbc765; 04-06-2017, 06:00 PM. Reason: edited

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                        Developer
                        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                        i sent u a instant message with my empire to take a look, duke we are 64 lifetime rank, slapaho nation, still not fixed yet on our end, ill update when shes a fixed
                        Should be fixed. It was because the bunker Lv6 upgrade was thought to be the "new upgrades" and the number got tweaked, which shouldn't be. 3000 beam should be required, not 6000.

Thanks for reporting.

Comment

• fbc765
                          Enforcer
                          • Aug 2016

Originally posted by uwe_duke View Post
                          should be fixed. It was because the bunker lv6 upgrade was thought to be the "new upgrades" and the number got tweaked, which shouldn't be. 3000 beam should be required, not 6000.

Thanks for reporting.
                          ty duke

Comment

• DFish
                            Brawler
                            • Mar 2015

Great update, been hoping for this forever. I can finally see if 2.3% att insignia it's better than +7 attack, and so on.

It would cool to see how our class skills factor in (e.g. bloodlust+shadow strike).

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                              Developer
                              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by DFish View Post
                              Great update, been hoping for this forever. I can finally see if 2.3% att insignia it's better than +7 attack, and so on.

It would cool to see how our class skills factor in (e.g. bloodlust+shadow strike).
                              You need to calculate that yourself. Most class skill are dynamic, not static, so including those factors will make the data more confusing, so I didn't go down that path.

Comment

Working...
                              X