Thread: Total Recall (1990)

Total Recall (1990)

Recently saw it, do you think Quaid was in recall or was in reality. I think he was in reality since the scientist in recall claimed that his secret agent memory wasn't implanted yet after his outburst.

Re: Total Recall (1990)

If you're talking about the 1990 total recall and not the 2012 one, i believe that quaid always in reality all along - the scientist that diagnosed him with lunacy - edgemar was sweating (so its was meeting quaid satisfaction) but in the end either can be right simce the fundamemtal of the movie was "is it dream or real?" Well the girl could be patched from the screen by i planted memory that he purchased (melina) amd dr edgemar was really trying to save him.

The books gives nothing definitive so you cam assume either was right. And yes, i'm that #%$&@ nerd.

Years ago I wanted to believe it was all real...

...today I realized a construction worker finding out he is a super spy and meeting a three-breasted woman in a bar is probably a fantasy...

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Years ago I wanted to believe it was all real...

...today I realized a construction worker finding out he is a super spy and meeting a three-breasted woman in a bar is probably a fantasy...
    Hahaha thats fair enough