Thread: Game bugged no help from support

Game bugged no help from support

my game has bugged 2 weeks in a row on my login reward to where it skips the day 10 login reward. ive missed out on 1 free crate roll and then my day 1 login reward twice now. this is ridiculous as i opened a ticket over a week ago and still have yet to get a response. whats the point in having a support ticket email system if you dont even check it. the exact bug is on day 10 instead of getting the reward it skips it and goes to the next weeks scratcher day 2. Ive sent 3 emails and made a forum post in the dev section trying here now

Re: Game bugged no help from support

Still no help awesome

Dude I know it's frustrating, but spamming the forums isn't going to get you anywhere.

So tell me then what do i do just giveup and constantly get ***** over each week. Like i have for 2 weeks now
    Last edited by Cthulu; 04-05-2017 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Forums are PG-13 but frustrations are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by baller View Post
    So tell me then what do i do just giveup and constantly get fucked over each week. Like i have for 2 weeks now
    Message the devs on here, and be patient. I'd say the devs are probably busy with the event coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
    Message the devs on here, and be patient. I'd say the devs are probably busy with the event coming up.
    This is my thought as well.

While we wait though, do you have the most current update? And Droid or iOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    This is my thought as well.

While we wait though, do you have the most current update? And Droid or iOS?
    Will be patched tomorrow

I have an iphone5s and what do i do about my battle rank jumping to 24 from 22 and i legit downranked back to 22 and now i wont get my skillpoints for the glitch, will i ever get compensation for that

Caporegime Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by baller View Post
    I have an iphone5s and what do i do about my battle rank jumping to 24 from 22 and i legit downranked back to 22 and now i wont get my skillpoints for the glitch, will i ever get compensation for that
    You only get skill points once. Except when monthly resets occur and you start ranking from 24 to higher every month.