• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheToug
    Brawler
    • Nov 2014

Unsure what skill to level for Reaper

So I have this Level 4 Reaper that I've been using since the seventh century it feels like...and I've reached a point where I don't know what I should upgrade next in terms of skills. This is what I have thus far:

Bloodlust Lvl 2
    Plague Lvl 1
    Precise Blade Lvl 2
    Harvest Lvl 2
    Shadow Strike Lvl 2
    Ambush Lvl 2
    Disable Lvl 0
    Life Curse Lvl 0 (Lvl 5 reaper)

I'm torn between Bloodlust and Precise Blade, as 10x BL at L2 gives me +15% Attack Power/Base Damage and at L3 will give me +20%.
    While Precise Blade is +220% Base Damage at L2, it'll give +240% at L3.

On paper, it looks like L2 Bloodlust + L3 Precise Blade is more powerful when using PB (+15% Att Power then +240% Att Power), just wondering if there is something else I should consider. Spending 15k Class Coins is huge for me, so I'd like to be sure I'm making the right choice.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE
  • Allwyn
    Hitman
    • Dec 2016

Re: Unsure what skill to level for Reaper

if you are the main capper - Harvest 3 is a must (its your bread and butter)

How about plague + disable combo ?

Comment

• Massmurder
      Consigliere
      • Sep 2015

Honestly bloodlust would be more beneficial. Since technically it's giving you a higher attack power as opposed to just extra damage. Which allows you to beat bigger targets and the extra attack power/damage carries over to the other skills like plague and precise blade.

Or you could keep saving and when you hit lvl 5 reaper buy life steal 1 and 2.

Comment

• Reaper9292
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

maybe get ambush lvl 3 first so it will help u farm class coins to upgrade other skills .and then
        bloodlust 3- presice blade 3 shadow strike 3 - lifecurse 3 ..and then u can start with plague.

Comment

• CosmoBones
          Lackey
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by TheToug View Post
          So I have this Level 4 Reaper that I've been using since the seventh century
          LOL. I hear ya brotha. I feel the same way. I just reached level Level 6, and it looks daunting getting to Level 7 (80k xp).

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
          Honestly bloodlust would be more beneficial. Since technically it's giving you a higher attack power as opposed to just extra damage. Which allows you to beat bigger targets and the extra attack power/damage carries over to the other skills like plague and precise blade.

Or you could keep saving and when you hit lvl 5 reaper buy life steal 1 and 2.
          As Massmurder mentions, I would advise going BL 3 for the extra attack power. What skills you level up depends on the type of play-style you want to go for. I personally perused a build that would complement my desire to do high-consistent focused damage. I'm a level 6 Reaper and this is how I prioritized my skills.

I got the following skills to LVL 2 in the following order:
          1. BL
          2. PB
          3. Harvest
          4. Shadow Strike
          5. Ambush

For LVL 3 - it gets more difficult because the CC investment is high (i.e. 15k):
          1. Curse Life LVL 1 (Get this as soon as you hit LVL 5 Reaper., but don't level this past 2 until you get other more important skills to LVL 3. It doesn't matter what other skills you have, so getting this skill to LVL 1 offers a lot of utility, no matter what play-style you go for. However, I suggest not getting this past LVL 1 until you max other priority skills.)
          2. BL LVL 3 (# 1 Priority - Helps with attack power. I have near 4k ATK base, so I like having the extra atk power boost to deal consistent damage to any and all players.)
          3. PB LVL 3 (second priority - Gives a nice boost to the damage I deal)
          4. Shadow Strike LVL 3 (3rd priority - Again, gives me a nice boost to the damage I deal. Also, helps if you die early in war. Not an issue tho, if you are well hidden and don't die a lot.)
          5. Ambush LVL 3 (I debated on whether I really wanted to use my 15K on Ambush LVL 3 or Harvest LVL 3. I decided not to be a capper for my empire, so I went with Ambush to try to get more BP. On a good day, I can get around 6,500 BP's, which nets me a good amount of class coins. I'm still not sure if this was the best option. I think it would have been nice to have a 1k+ cap range (I have LVL 4 Scorpion + LVL 4 Envy).
          6. Plague LVL 3/Harvest LVL 3 - I still have my Plague at LVL 1. My current aim is to get LVL 2 Plague, then LVL 1 DISABLE, and then LVL 3 Plague, and finally Mass Plague. I might get Harvest LVL 3 before Plague LVL 3. Still don't know yet.
          7. Mass Plague - Needs Plague LVL 3

Hope this was helpful. The only thing I would do different is probably not maxing my Ambush LVL 3 before Harvest LVL 3. I really wanted those extra CC's, but it's pointless getting Ambush LVL 3 if you aren't going to be super active because then you won't be able to fully capitalize on the skill. You need to remain active to hit sleeping targets before they wake up.
          Last edited by CosmoBones; 04-08-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• reborn
            Goon
            • May 2013

I'm from small Empire. So i max

1) Bloodlust (Plus critical LT this is a must )
            2) Ambush [I get 200 cc most of the time when my empire win]
            3) Shadow Strike
            4) Life steal (Whenever u manage to up this skill forget wat reaper level to obtain this)
            5) Plague or Disable when I have Extra CC. Normally just level 1 since i focus more on attacking and my empire don have much active opponent.

I guess is all depends on ur play style and Empire . Btw I max out all Reaper skill to level 3. Currently almost level 8 .

Comment

Working...
            X