Thread: game bugged

game bugged

my game has bugged 2 weeks in a row on my login reward to where it skips the day 7 login reward. ive missed out on 1 free crate roll and then my day 1 login reward twice now. this is ridiculous as i opened a ticket over a week ago and still have yet to get a response. whats the point in having a support ticket email system if you dont even check it. the exact bug is on day 7 instead of getting the reward it skips it and goes to the next weeks scratcher day 2.

Re: game bugged

sorry on day 10 the bug happens whenever the crate shard thing is thinking it was only 7 days

This happend to me today aswell, it went pass the 15 shard reward on the next week, ive emailed support aswell. This happend to my friend aswell, i suspect that theres something wrong with the coding with the new reward, awaiting answer from support.

/ Oj

I reached day 10 when the daily reward was updated and didn't get anything or at least not any pop up message

Quote Originally Posted by Mr OJ View Post
    This happend to me today aswell, it went pass the 15 shard reward on the next week, ive emailed support aswell. This happend to my friend aswell, i suspect that theres something wrong with the coding with the new reward, awaiting answer from support.

/ Oj
    OLD bug... used to do this to me on double scratcher day -all- the time. But I have seemed to notice "double daily calendars" more often lately, but that might just mean that I am randomly hitting the criteria for this glitch again.

Glad to see this is happening to so many people and there hasnt been a word said about it or any compensation. Whats the point of the support ticket system or these forums if no dev even answers. Absolutely ridiculous played this game for 3 years almost and cant get any help 2nd time ive had a bug and got no help. Before my pvp rank jumped from 22 to 24 and i asked them to put me back so i could hit it legit and get the skillpoints and got no response. I tried intentionally downranking on my own and regrinding just to see that i am not eligible to get the points and i never even got them when the game glitched. ADMINS HELP DO YOUR JOB THANKS

How strange that you have had no response, I have always had an answer to any complaints and in many cases up to 5 refills in compensation for glitches that have affected my game play. The glitch where the batte rank increased on one toon I asked it to be reset to 22 and it was and on another I left it at 24 but asked for the skill points I had missed out on, which I got. I would try again with an email if I were you as in my experience across 2 different platforms I have had nothing short of excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    How strange that you have had no response, I have always had an answer to any complaints and in many cases up to 5 refills in compensation for glitches that have affected my game play. The glitch where the batte rank increased on one toon I asked it to be reset to 22 and it was and on another I left it at 24 but asked for the skill points I had missed out on, which I got. I would try again with an email if I were you as in my experience across 2 different platforms I have had nothing short of excellent customer service.
    I did open another ticket sent them another email is this there address

support.underworld@gaeamobile.com

I have 3 emails open currently with 0 response in any of tem in over 2 weeks, do they even check these forums like what do i have to do

i have a bug with mine, everyday when i log in 2 of the screens for daily log-in rewards come up but i get one reward, and it often skips days i assume cause 2 come up

Had a loading bar for the 3 FPs this morning on one toon, and then it timed out. Closed out of the game, came back, and had the same amount of FP.
    Definitely a frustrating issue.

Quote Originally Posted by quaranj View Post
    old bug... Used to do this to me on double scratcher day -all- the time. But i have seemed to notice "double daily calendars" more often lately, but that might just mean that i am randomly hitting the criteria for this glitch again.
    double daily calenders, i asume it happens to u where u see 2 come up but get 1 and it skips days sometimes ?

No posts form devs since the 30th, I wonder if they are on holiday or busy preparing a new update.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    No posts form devs since the 30th, I wonder if they are on holiday or busy preparing a new update.
    MMB soon most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by kofola View Post
    mmb soon most likely.
    i hope so, have them refills and fp on hold waiting to unleash the beast on this mmb :-)

How about 2 years playing and not 1 legendary drop, then 1 of my minis gets one before level 100... Another idea, think there should be a reward for people who log in daily for more than 10 days, lets say 30 days and after the 30 day mark u get something the devs decide on

Sent Two tickets now, awaiting answer. It's not okey to accept this since it's a game issue that needs to be fixed.

For the second time in row, i have not received the 15 shards. The daily reward is completely messed up. I understand devs implemented new stuff and it may require adjustments.

What I don't understand and has brought my frustration to a certain level with this game is the POOR quality of the customer support. Despite tickets sent the proper way, I have not received any compensation nor any explanation from the dev team, only responses generated by an automated system...

I have been playing this game since the beginning, yet it is the first time I am seriously considering stopping!

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    double daily calenders, i asume it happens to u where u see 2 come up but get 1 and it skips days sometimes ?
    Yeah... when 2 calendars pop 1 over the other, the newest one is rewarded and the correct one is skipped. I have also had it skip the day on time-out. Issue doesn't happen every day though thankfully.

have a big issue with update, we needs 450 titanium beams for bunker to get the 20k shields and it now shows 3k more and is at 3,450.... this needs to be fixed!! we were almost there and now have 3000 more to get cause of a update ????? i see we can do a new building health one and needs 3000, maybe its a glitch and the extra 3000 also went to another upgrade..... has anyone else notice anything other than the new upgrade for building health ? how can we fix this bunker issue now too ?

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    have a big issue with update, we needs 450 titanium beams for bunker to get the 20k shields and it now shows 3k more and is at 3,450.... this needs to be fixed!! we were almost there and now have 3000 more to get cause of a update ????? i see we can do a new building health one and needs 3000, maybe its a glitch and the extra 3000 also went to another upgrade..... has anyone else notice anything other than the new upgrade for building health ? how can we fix this bunker issue now too ?
    Fixed