• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr OJ
    Goon
    • Aug 2014

Re: game bugged

Sent Two tickets now, awaiting answer. It's not okey to accept this since it's a game issue that needs to be fixed.

Comment

• Tylo
      Lackey
      • Feb 2017

For the second time in row, i have not received the 15 shards. The daily reward is completely messed up. I understand devs implemented new stuff and it may require adjustments.

What I don't understand and has brought my frustration to a certain level with this game is the POOR quality of the customer support. Despite tickets sent the proper way, I have not received any compensation nor any explanation from the dev team, only responses generated by an automated system...

I have been playing this game since the beginning, yet it is the first time I am seriously considering stopping!

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
        double daily calenders, i asume it happens to u where u see 2 come up but get 1 and it skips days sometimes ?
        Yeah... when 2 calendars pop 1 over the other, the newest one is rewarded and the correct one is skipped. I have also had it skip the day on time-out. Issue doesn't happen every day though thankfully.

Comment

• fbc765
          Enforcer
          • Aug 2016

have a big issue with update, we needs 450 titanium beams for bunker to get the 20k shields and it now shows 3k more and is at 3,450.... this needs to be fixed!! we were almost there and now have 3000 more to get cause of a update ????? i see we can do a new building health one and needs 3000, maybe its a glitch and the extra 3000 also went to another upgrade..... has anyone else notice anything other than the new upgrade for building health ? how can we fix this bunker issue now too ?

Comment

• UWE_Duke
            Developer
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
            have a big issue with update, we needs 450 titanium beams for bunker to get the 20k shields and it now shows 3k more and is at 3,450.... this needs to be fixed!! we were almost there and now have 3000 more to get cause of a update ????? i see we can do a new building health one and needs 3000, maybe its a glitch and the extra 3000 also went to another upgrade..... has anyone else notice anything other than the new upgrade for building health ? how can we fix this bunker issue now too ?
            Fixed

Comment

Working...
            X