• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baller
    Lackey
    • Apr 2017

game bugged

my game has bugged 2 weeks in a row on my login reward to where it skips the day 7 login reward. ive missed out on 1 free crate roll and then my day 1 login reward twice now. this is ridiculous as i opened a ticket over a week ago and still have yet to get a response. whats the point in having a support ticket email system if you dont even check it. the exact bug is on day 7 instead of getting the reward it skips it and goes to the next weeks scratcher day 2.
  • baller
    Lackey
    • Apr 2017

Re: game bugged

sorry on day 10 the bug happens whenever the crate shard thing is thinking it was only 7 days

Comment

• Mr OJ
      Goon
      • Aug 2014

This happend to me today aswell, it went pass the 15 shard reward on the next week, ive emailed support aswell. This happend to my friend aswell, i suspect that theres something wrong with the coding with the new reward, awaiting answer from support.

/ Oj

Comment

• KOFOLA
        Soldier
        • Jul 2014

I reached day 10 when the daily reward was updated and didn't get anything or at least not any pop up message

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Mr OJ View Post
          This happend to me today aswell, it went pass the 15 shard reward on the next week, ive emailed support aswell. This happend to my friend aswell, i suspect that theres something wrong with the coding with the new reward, awaiting answer from support.

/ Oj
          OLD bug... used to do this to me on double scratcher day -all- the time. But I have seemed to notice "double daily calendars" more often lately, but that might just mean that I am randomly hitting the criteria for this glitch again.

Comment

• baller
            Lackey
            • Apr 2017

Glad to see this is happening to so many people and there hasnt been a word said about it or any compensation. Whats the point of the support ticket system or these forums if no dev even answers. Absolutely ridiculous played this game for 3 years almost and cant get any help 2nd time ive had a bug and got no help. Before my pvp rank jumped from 22 to 24 and i asked them to put me back so i could hit it legit and get the skillpoints and got no response. I tried intentionally downranking on my own and regrinding just to see that i am not eligible to get the points and i never even got them when the game glitched. ADMINS HELP DO YOUR JOB THANKS

Comment

• Shifty
              Brawler
              • Jun 2015

How strange that you have had no response, I have always had an answer to any complaints and in many cases up to 5 refills in compensation for glitches that have affected my game play. The glitch where the batte rank increased on one toon I asked it to be reset to 22 and it was and on another I left it at 24 but asked for the skill points I had missed out on, which I got. I would try again with an email if I were you as in my experience across 2 different platforms I have had nothing short of excellent customer service.

Comment

• baller
                Lackey
                • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                How strange that you have had no response, I have always had an answer to any complaints and in many cases up to 5 refills in compensation for glitches that have affected my game play. The glitch where the batte rank increased on one toon I asked it to be reset to 22 and it was and on another I left it at 24 but asked for the skill points I had missed out on, which I got. I would try again with an email if I were you as in my experience across 2 different platforms I have had nothing short of excellent customer service.
                I did open another ticket sent them another email is this there address

[email protected]

I have 3 emails open currently with 0 response in any of tem in over 2 weeks, do they even check these forums like what do i have to do

Comment

• fbc765
                  Enforcer
                  • Aug 2016

i have a bug with mine, everyday when i log in 2 of the screens for daily log-in rewards come up but i get one reward, and it often skips days i assume cause 2 come up

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                    Brawler
                    • Dec 2016

Had a loading bar for the 3 FPs this morning on one toon, and then it timed out. Closed out of the game, came back, and had the same amount of FP.
                    Definitely a frustrating issue.

Comment

• fbc765
                      Enforcer
                      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by quaranj View Post
                      old bug... Used to do this to me on double scratcher day -all- the time. But i have seemed to notice "double daily calendars" more often lately, but that might just mean that i am randomly hitting the criteria for this glitch again.
                      double daily calenders, i asume it happens to u where u see 2 come up but get 1 and it skips days sometimes ?

Comment

• Shifty
                        Brawler
                        • Jun 2015

No posts form devs since the 30th, I wonder if they are on holiday or busy preparing a new update.

Comment

• KOFOLA
                          Soldier
                          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                          No posts form devs since the 30th, I wonder if they are on holiday or busy preparing a new update.
                          MMB soon most likely.

Comment

• fbc765
                            Enforcer
                            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by kofola View Post
                            mmb soon most likely.
                            i hope so, have them refills and fp on hold waiting to unleash the beast on this mmb :-)

Comment

• fbc765
                              Enforcer
                              • Aug 2016

How about 2 years playing and not 1 legendary drop, then 1 of my minis gets one before level 100... Another idea, think there should be a reward for people who log in daily for more than 10 days, lets say 30 days and after the 30 day mark u get something the devs decide on

Comment

Working...
                              X