Thread: dodging and deflecting at same time

dodging and deflecting at same time

I have a ghost thats maxed all ghost skills and have 4 star shiek (soon to be 5 stars) in my defensive layout seatings, It doesn't really make any sense to see me deflect the shot and dodge it at same time, it will say on the war logs that both skills happened. Can this behaviour be changed so the deflect by the shiek takes priority, what do others think on this? My enforcer account I believe this is possible too as it has a few dodge Lts seated though I've not watched the logs so closely on that account to see it happen.

Re: dodging and deflecting at same time

Question, does he proc often ? I have him and was going to use as fusion material?

You need every Lt besides shiek to be at 9* to get max deflect from him IMO he's not really worth starting up

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    Question, does he proc often ? I have him and was going to use as fusion material?
    I have him in a defensive loadout with a mixture of 9 star commons and uncommons and you notice him proc more when you are under fire as the last defender in your building and its really funny when players are caught out by a massive deflect they wasn't expecting, some level 2k a few weeks back hit me with a powershot and like 4 x overkill and wiped themselves out, I'd keep him just for that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    You need every Lt besides shiek to be at 9* to get max deflect from him IMO he's not really worth starting up
    His own stars count towards the total, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    His own stars count towards the total, right?
    I think so cause the description talks about "equipped" LTs and he is one of them. Besides the description at 1 Star is "Adds up to 2% deflect based on equipped LT stars (each star = 0.054%)" and the max wouldnt be reached if u have just all other LTs at 9 stars and he himself wouldnt count (36 * 0.054 = 1.944).