**** is killing your empire members......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Re: **** is killing your empire members......

There will be a UI in the next client version to show a list of players disturbing your empire. You'll understand it better when you see that list.

Killing post triggers when player spent past 100/1000/10000 I'm your empire.

Revenge post triggers when you make it even with the attacker, meaning if he hit your empire for 50 Stam, you need to hit him for 50 to revenge him.

I call every Stam in pvp Aggro point, the hits 24 hours ago will be expired. Meaning if you don't revenge the attacker within 24 hrs, he will be off your list.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
      Brawler
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
      There will be a UI in the next client version to show a list of players disturbing your empire. You'll understand it better when you see that list.

Revenge post triggers when you make it even with the attacker, meaning if he hit your empire for 50 Stam, you need to hit him for 50 to revenge him.

I call every Stam in pvp Aggro point, the hits 24 hours ago will be expired. Meaning if you don't revenge the attacker within 24 hrs, he will be off your list.
      Thank you for the clarification Duke.

Comment

• DFish
        Brawler
        • Mar 2015

I like this feature. I like PvP, it's a big part of the game.

In many other games this feature is common place, to see who your empire is attacking and who is attacking back. Would be a nice addition to see if they took money, so you could hit back and grab the cash before they bank.

Comment

• Weasel
          Lackey
          • Mar 2017

Generally a high rank has a modest amount of health.
          If it take greater 100 Stam to kill the sucker you trigger the message and then get slapped for the next 24 hours.

The solution is now NOT to use the battle list and now farm empires lower down food chain.

I don't like doing this but I don't want a target on my back for killing one person on the battle list. That isn't aggro.

Failing that its 80 Stam and move on

Comment

• HandsomeAc
            Lackey
            • Nov 2016

I want to know what the criteria is for the initial kill message. It seems to be random. The revenge action has been adequately explained, so thanks for that. Also how do the kills escalate to further messages? That would be good to know.

@Weasel, if you can't take the hits, don't PVP. PVP is evolving. What side of the Darwinian theory will you be on?

Comment

• Sir D
              Lackey
              • Feb 2014

Please remove this update

Comment

• Weasel
                Lackey
                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by HandsomeAc View Post
                @Weasel, if you can't take the hits, don't PVP. PVP is evolving. What side of the Darwinian theory will you be on?
                I take the hits always but I fear for my brethren who may not, but for myself I do evolve and as in life the honourable fall to the rogues in the night, such as I can only slip the poison on my knife and join them in joyous bloodshed.

Comment

• Fezuke
                  Thug
                  • Oct 2013

I would definitely perhaps think of another way to notify the empire as it IS getting crowded in the chat. I also would make it so 2-3 executions of the same empire triggers the message instead of based on stamina points. As someone mentioned, some people have a lot of HP and that doesn't necessarily mean we are farming that empire.

This feature actually got me PVP'ing again. I like it.
                  Last edited by Fezuke; 03-30-2017, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

Edit: nevermind, hoping this new change works for the best.

@Duke: i think the code should look for 100 stamina over at least 3 different members from the empire, not only 1.
                    Last edited by alexian; 03-30-2017, 09:47 PM.
                    48BE8B

Comment

• Onur
                      Thug
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post

Thank you for the response. I like this. I am sure you will collect some data to make changes in the future but I like the general idea.

The problem is, I may execute 5 players without spending 100 stamina in a weaker empire and I may not execute even 1 player with 100 stamina in a stronger empire. So, having a constant limit may not be a good idea. It is a hard choice. But I like the direction and the new things.

Comment

• Arinad
                        Lackey
                        • Jun 2015

One major positive I "like" is eliminating the advantage empireless farmers have. It's caused some drama in the past when our stronger members weren't able to reason/beat on a farmer who was relentless on junior members.

But other than that, I was actually able to trigger the message after only 3 stamina spent (1 hit on 3 different players during our love tap friday activity)

Comment

• Dr death
                          Kingpin
                          • May 2013

This has been great for our empire. We have an easy link back to destroy the player hitting a mate. For the PVP teams like FA this has to be like all the major holidays at once.

Comment

• Rabbit Fighter
                            Goon
                            • Mar 2013

Oh yeah! Thanks for the links! Just when I was ready to retire from PvP. You bring me back in.
                            When I see those toons hitting 2k down. I get to spend all my stam in 1 place.
                            Thanks for making Reverse farming extremely easy

Comment

• 4yrs2long
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2017

Get rid of it or at least suspend it during battle. When battle calls are getting rolled out of chat bc of someone getting killed in my empire, you're messing with my game play. If you're battling in top 10 legend battles, the last thing needed is pvp spam screwing up the call.

Comment

• joetaxi
                                Goon
                                • Jul 2014

Not against it, but yes changing the 100 stam is very low. On one target it is not farming. To do daily of killing 10 toons for same br or higher for daily, I don't want to have my empire farmed back if I kill one toon from battle list. Now if multiple toons are hit then showing it in chat is ok.
                                Chat starts being very busy busy now, chat, donation, pvp.

Comment

Working...
                                X