**** is killing your empire members......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Irish
    Brawler
    • Apr 2016

Re: **** is killing your empire members......

I think 100 hits is too low because sometimes it takes more than that to kill one guy. The way it should be setup is if someone hits someone else via any other link besides the batttle list they show up on the feed. You shouldnt have to watch what empires you have hit or not hit over 100 times while trying to do dailies. It also shouldnt activate if you are hitting back someone who bounced or attacked you or hitting through the link where they were shown to be hitting your teammates. That way you can still hit off the battlelist unmolested, still hit back people who hit you and still help if people are farming your teammates.

Comment

• SugarJ
      Goon
      • Feb 2015

The idea is great, the pull mechanic is too easily abused though. Promote pvp without promoting farming is what I'm 'assuming' was intended

Comment

• OneHoop
        Brawler
        • Oct 2014

Absolutely should be removed from empire chat. I hate this feature.

If refined as a tool for PvPers, the trigger should be killing 3 members within 24 hours (including the same person 3x, perhaps with a different message). The notification should not spam empire chat but be something you can view under the PvP screen.

Comment

• mr_teflon
          Lieutenant
          • May 2014

when i see that message appearing in empire chat I just assume someone is empire shopping looking for easy kills and bp, I love this feature, I only ever see that message appear a few times a day so it appearing in empire chat I dont see what the issue is, I love robbing them as some of them have probably just robbed a few of my team mates anyways.

Comment

Working...
          X