Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **** is killing your empire members......

Empire chat

Got 2 messages in our empire chat about people killing our empire mates what's this about and how does it proc?

**** is killing your empire members......

Just saw this in OUR empire chat.

"*** is killing your empire members ". New notification? Anyone else see it?

Re: Empire chat

On ours too. Weird......

**** is killing your empire members

**** is killing your empire members......
    Just saw this in OUR empire chat.

"*** is killing your empire members ". New notification? Anyone else see it?

same here. we got attacked by 3 guys.
    one of them was a unicorn over 500 lvls higher than our strongest guy, I thought that there was a lvl limit to PvP

Re: **** is killing your empire members

Yep, just saw it in our empire. There is also a notification if you hit back toon from empire that hit you.

Don't like this new feature at all.

Re: **** is killing your empire members......

This is the single dumbest idea that ue has come up with. And there have been some pretty dumb ideas. I'd have to say that pvp is now officially not an option for 90% of ue. Who would wanna take 10 losses by monsters for every win? And if you're a high badge, it could be 1,000 losses for every win. Even if you revenge for someone in your empire, you're just asking to get stomped yourself. No thought went into this update at all. Not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corn View Post
    same here. we got attacked by 3 guys.
    one of them was a unicorn over 500 lvls higher than our strongest guy, I thought that there was a lvl limit to PvP
    No limit past lv80. We have a lv2323 rampaging our empire (avg level 700) haha

I agree. I wonder where it came from and what was the "idea" behind it. I've asked in the devs forum also.

Remove it asap

Lmao @ these post

I agree with the posts. �� I don't like it either, but if it's here to stay(hope not). Then I'll just go back to killing bosses all day. And waiting for some little guy to hit my empire.

Time to change tactics.

But for the last word, THIS IDEA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Haha for all the things people complain about and ask for in this game, this was apparently a priority. Guess it's good for the top 5 empires that have a 2k average level.

Removed my post, got pissed af.
    But this will kill empires. Top legend empires gonna take badges 28 and up and when empires down to plat/diamond with a few strong guys goes for high BR, they gonna get their hole emp killed/farmed. It's not a great idea for getting pvp goining, I'm pretty sure this is a great idea to end pvp for most.
    Thanks!

Calm down, Do you guys even know what the conditions are to end up in the empire feed? It probably only happens to someone that keeps hitting everyone in the same empire. My guess would be after 3 kills of the same empire, you're now a target. I for one, LOVE this idea, I can finally avenge the smaller people in my empire from idiots hitting low, without having to ask for a link to their empire. If I only retaliate against that 1 fool, I shouldn't end up in his empire chat, or so I hope that's how it works.
    Last edited by Fezuke; 03-29-2017 at 09:28 PM.

I would like to know where this magic number 3 came from? Some on in my empire said this also. It cannot be right because we have 7 notifications in the last 30 minutes.

Cool Re: **** is killing your empire members

Arghhhh my reply was lost?

We are seeing the message,

based on initial testing
    *It doesn't trigger on single PvP events
    *It does trigger when an individual attacks multiple people from the same empire

Based on this functionality - I like it! (Farmers beware, we can find you easy now...)
    Hopefully UWE_Duke will chime in on the intended function / thresholds
    Last edited by Eris667; 03-29-2017 at 09:07 PM.

it is a random magical number, i don't care what it is, as long as it's not 1

Hmmmmm, after further testing, it might actually be after 1 hit......that's not good, already have peeps retaliating from my 1 vengeance lol.

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...l=1#post170535

Great addition!

If you don't want to be on the news feed - don't farm the same empire LOL
    (Our testing showed it took multiple hits from different targets to trigger the message)