• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Re: UE tips n tricks

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
    *Unless the job offers you more than 10 of an item. Then it is best to buy thrm outright.
    Been a while since I've done it. By I think the price won't increase until the items finish building. So if the job offers you 10+ for X amount of dollars. Start building 10 then go back and buy the items. If you have enough. Then you get a bunch for the same price

Some war tips. If you have the achievement "defeat people 50 levels above you" an enforcer can get it by stimming the big players on your own team. Heavies can get it from planting traps on big players. Snipers can get it by lucky shot and I think marking big players(if you get lucky to find one)

Comment

• Dr death
      Kingpin
      • May 2013

Massmurder I use that item method all the time when a new job area is unlocked. Take a guess as to how many maybe needed and burn through that many jobs before letting the final 10 finish. This is really helpful on accounts that are not done with all of the job locations and you Know how many you need. Saves tons of game cash.

Comment

• Mobile Mob
        Lieutenant
        • May 2016

Login - refresh at 00:00 PST
        After "new day" you can only donate ones too empire
        But after you donated to empire and you leave the empire you can donate again to the new empire you just joined.
        Don't know if you can leave the empire again and go back to old empire and donate again.
        Have not tested.

Comment

• alexian
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mobile Mob View Post
          Login - refresh at 00:00 PST
          After "new day" you can only donate ones too empire
          But after you donated to empire and you leave the empire you can donate again to the new empire you just joined.
          Don't know if you can leave the empire again and go back to old empire and donate again.
          Have not tested.
          This technique was used pretty often in the game beginning. Because of this it was introduced a time out for joining an empire of 18 hours, if I remember correct. Which means if you exit main empire and join alternate empire, you are not allowed to join another empire (main for instance) even if you quit the alternate empire.
          48BE8B

Comment

• ErLoko
            Lackey
            • Feb 2018

Does anyone know how to bug the jobs when you are tapping so you can skip the animation? Sometimes happens but i dont know why and when.

Comment

• tambunan
              Enforcer
              • Feb 2016

Originally posted by ErLoko View Post
              Does anyone know how to bug the jobs when you are tapping so you can skip the animation? Sometimes happens but i dont know why and when.
              What animation? All i know that if you're fast enough in between the delay of server responding your first tap - you'll save more time hitting tap and see the progression bar filled faster.

Unless if you were referring to animation in early stage jobs, just click the [i] icon on that job and it should brings you the usual bar progression and back story jobs background.

Comment

• ErLoko
                Lackey
                • Feb 2018

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
                What animation? All i know that if you're fast enough in between the delay of server responding your first tap - you'll save more time hitting tap and see the progression bar filled faster.

Unless if you were referring to animation in early stage jobs, just click the [i] icon on that job and it should brings you the usual bar progression and back story jobs background.
                I meant the delay of the server sorry. But it dont happen every time even if you tap fast enough.

Comment

• Quaranj
                  Boss
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by ErLoko View Post
                  I meant the delay of the server sorry. But it dont happen every time even if you tap fast enough.
                  I have this happen on my droid every so often when I spam out tokens really fast. Not sure how you would trigger it on demand though.

When this occurs you're able to just spam the job button without a circle-spin full screen refresh between clicks. *Much* faster *when* it happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X