Thread: Easter MMB event

Easter MMB event

When is the next mmb event ? It's one of the most liked ones.

I think what would be good is if you advertise a lvl target will earn a super crate roll for everyone.

Say if the boss reaches lvl 140 everyone gets a super crate roll, this would sure see more people spend.

Something to possibly take away though. This event can be free play for those with Anson 5-9* just spamming boss executions that enables them to become top 150-300 for free.

Take this ability away and have the execution at a set lvl gives everyone the chance to execute.
    This may then encourage the free loaders to pay for rank rewards.

Re: Easter MMB event

Anson should not be nerfed. Most of the new bosses barely give any points for executing which was a big nerf to Anson in itself. If someone is willing to spend days upon days glued to their screen trying for executes during MMB, then props to them. MMB is the only event that allows room for skill, grinding, and timing to prevail rather than just fat bank. Not everything needs to be buyable with money. If you want a better chance to execute, then roll an Anson and star him up like the people who have him did.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 03-28-2017 at 01:41 PM.

If its Easter themed will the event Lt be a rabbit maybe a rival to mr nuts?

Babaju2 I agree. One item in this game and real life is a word called grinding. I think if a player works hard on this with anson. Let him or her have a chance to be successful. But No guarantees. That's a element that I wish was in all events. Hope is huge. If it's there let see if some can get it. I hope a lot do. Good for the game.

Menace

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    Yes please!

Or at least bunny/Easter costumes or outfits. Get some seasonal skins out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Yes please!

Or at least bunny/Easter costumes or outfits. Get some seasonal skins out there...
    Agreed! I played Runescape for a long time, and from experience, seasonal gear/skins are always a huge hit. Would love to see more in UE.

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    Yes! For some reason I applaud this suggestion. How about a Dead Rabbit? Maybe... think about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit Fighter View Post
    Yes! For some reason I applaud this suggestion. How about a Dead Rabbit? Maybe... think about it...
    I vote a rabbit maybe wearing like boxing shorts and boxing gloves or something like that. I don't know about the name though... maybe Fighter Rabbit? Hmmmmm

Agree with Menace and Babaju on not nerfing Anson. These little differences and nuances that allow different ways to play the game are what keep it fun and interesting. It adds a little excitement. No one wants to just hit the button every time and know you will get the same result. That would just be boring.