• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shifty
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

Re: Something to know about Boss Heist - Jewelry Chasing [Duke]

Originally posted by OneHoop View Post
    For events that use stamina it would be great to get more advance warning in-game so we can finish up big bosses and don't have them flee while the community is focused on the event. I'm sure a lot of people would really appreciate it!
    It was mentioned on the 17th by super D, I think 4 days is plenty of warning.

Comment

• joetaxi
      Goon
      • Jul 2014

You have 6 hours to heal your fingers, and start again with a a less than a VIP. But still with refills

Comment

• Ramesses
        Lackey
        • Aug 2013

Hi Duke,
        It's been a while that boss fight nerfed the xp per stamina to most 1 or 2.
        Both my main/mini tried 80 staminas attack on boss and 80xp is more than 35% and 160xp is more 30%!
        Is it on purpose?
        Since if xp/stamina is 1,2,3 or 4, it should be around 2.5x XP after spending all my staminas; however, it almost never happen but most are less and even only 2x or even less.
        I believe it's not personal feeling but a lot players feel the same, please at least make the xp return rate even instead 1 and 2 higher than 3 and 4.

Comment

• Under
          Lackey
          • Jul 2016

Reward structure is obscure. Is it better to defeat one boss on Stage 1 or three on Stage 9? I'll have to wait this one out to see. Best if such information could be communicated from the start.

Comment

• Mercurial
            Soldier
            • Mar 2016

Defeat many early from what I read rewards with better drops.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
              Brawler
              • Dec 2016

If you kill all of the bosses in the first stage, then you get all the rewards.
              As the stages go on, you lose rewards.

Kill them all as fast as you can basically. Or strategically kill them as the stages go on. That way, you lose rewards, but you spend less refills/FPs.

Read all of Dukes first post explaining the mini event. It is pretty cut and dry.

Comment

• Bungboy
                Hitman
                • Aug 2013

I got about 45 rare shards and 10 epic shards. But spent an ungodly amount of refills on the final boss. I recommend not killing the final boss until later on in the event when her damage mitigation gets low because currently it isn't worth it. During the first 8 hours she has 90% damage mitigation and she only dropped 6 rare shards and 3 epic shards for an insane amount of uncapped refills, like I'm talking 15-20 actual full stamina refills or maybe even more.. I lost track. And I have 3* Reaper boosted with envy, and a 3* Hyena, and 1300 stamina, and I still did barely any damage. The other stages weren't bad. I was pretty okay with the heist, up until the final boss. Just don't waste your FP/refills on the final boss in my opinion.
                Last edited by Bungboy; 03-22-2017, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Under
                  Lackey
                  • Jul 2016

Yeah I get that earlier Stages give better rewards, but for the same amount of stam you can presumably defeat one boss on Stage 1 or a few bosses on later stages. So where would the stam be best invested? If you're not killing them all, is it preferable to defeat fewer bosses on earlier stages or more bosses on later stages?

Comment

• GQuest
                    Soldier
                    • Jun 2015

The cost versus reward structure of the mini events is just too much. I have 2700 stam and had to use 25 refills to complete this

Comment

• Bungboy
                      Hitman
                      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Under View Post
                      Yeah I get that earlier Stages give better rewards, but for the same amount of stam you can presumably defeat one boss on Stage 1 or a few bosses on later stages. So where would the stam be best invested? If you're not killing them all, is it preferable to defeat fewer bosses on earlier stages or more bosses on later stages?
                      Kill 8 of them during the first 8 hours for the best rewards, and then wait for a couple days before doing the final boss. Final boss probably still drops 1-2 epic shards even if you don't kill her during the first 8 hours.. I can't imagine anybody would find 2-3 extra rare shards and 1-2 extra epic shards to be worth the spending an extra $50-$60+. Tbh from how the "extra rewards" thing was worded (from tapping the heist banner) I thought final boss was going to drop at least 12-15 rare shards and 4-5 epic shards so I kept going.

Comment

• Bungboy
                        Hitman
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
                        The cost versus reward structure of the mini events is just too much. I have 2700 stam and had to use 25 refills to complete this
                        Agreed. I'm now 60% finished with the epic crate roll so I'm going to spend on the heists until I finish the crate (please give me Frank/Vice..) But after that, never again.. unless the rewards get reworked. Just going to spend on the real events. The last event, Battle Royale, I got Reaper and a few of his items, Midas, Enzo, 1x rare crate roll, 3x regular crate rolls, 3 stamina refills, 1 energy refill, and 10 scratchers for about $70 of spending.

I'm not saying the heists have to match up to real events, but they are truly awful when you consider.. Boss heist, I got 1.5 rare crate rolls, 33% of an epic crate roll, and some useless gem item that only helps people with Siri.. for about $100 worth of uncapped refills. Very underwhelming rewards considering every rare crate I've rolled was fusion fodder (Kate, Hannibal, Lucky shot, only decent one was Yugo but I already had him) and the epic will be too, and the mysterious shop doesn't have unaffiliated items. We've given much feedback and there has been no talk of the heist rewards being improved or cost being lowered. It's a shame cause heists would be perfect if they cost 2-3x less, or gave 2-3x better rewards.
                        Last edited by Bungboy; 03-22-2017, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Mercurial
                          Soldier
                          • Mar 2016

If you click on the gear/info top right, it tells you what your current bonus for finishing the tier early is.

Currently I'm on tier 4, and that's +3 rare shards for an early finish.

Comment

• NerV
                            Thug
                            • Oct 2013

I have enjoyed this event so far. I realy like how it has been done. It caters for all players (spenders/moderate spenders/free). How much you spend (also your anount of stamina) will determine your rewards. As a UE community we have learnt to go full on 100% in events because they were pretty rare and a lot of stuff was exclusive. We need to get out of that mind set. These mini events are i think for the lower end players, eventually they all add up to free content. Big events are for the big guys who want rewards yesterday.

Comment

• Chris____
                              Lackey
                              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                              What's your army code? Have you updated your client to the latest 3.31? Android or iOS?
                              I have the same issue across my 3 accounts on both my phones (iPhone 5 and iPhone 6). Both have the most recent update. Codes are FA1D99, E89549, 660FC5

Comment

• aNYth1ng
                                Goon
                                • May 2015

What's Tier 9 boss reward?

I quit after 8.

Comment

Working...
                                X