• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Necrofessr
    Hitman
    • Jan 2014

Jewelry mini event

Gotta say im loving how busy Ue has kept us here lately. Cant wait to see what this event is. Im really enjoying the new and improved UE
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Re: Jewelry mini event

I'm hoping it's an empire wide boss battle....sorta million man boss but empire only.

Would be cool since it'd be a team based heist

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
      Brawler
      • Dec 2016

Duke said it'd be a solo boss

Comment

• Allwyn
        Hitman
        • Dec 2016

kudos for all the new mini event....where is MMB in all this...thats the most profitable event IMO....

Comment

• Fosspher
          Thug
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
          kudos for all the new mini event....where is MMB in all this...thats the most profitable event IMO....
          Don't worry the MMB event willl come after the mini boss heist. In that order they make sure people don't have any 'free' refills

Comment

• EliXiR
            Lackey
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Fosspher View Post
            Don't worry the MMB event willl come after the mini boss heist. In that order they make sure people don't have any 'free' refills
            He's right you know lol

Comment

• Fosspher
              Thug
              • Aug 2013

What class are you going to kill the boss with? Couldn't really figure out the hint

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                Brawler
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Fosspher View Post
                What class are you going to kill the boss with? Couldn't really figure out the hint
                "To help you choose the best class, I want to give you a hint about the boss structure, which is 1/2/1/1/2/1/2/1/1. Enforcer:Heavy:Assassin/Sniper = 5:2:3:2. You only have one chance to choose class for the event, think twice before doing it."

To me that reads 1st wave will have 1 boss, then 2, then 1, so on so forth.
                13 bosses between the 9 waves: 5 enforcer, 2 heavy, 3 assassin, 2 sniper.
                So more than likely I will be picking heavy or sniper, since you stay the same class the entire event. The lack of multiple boss waves is making me lean away from heavy though.

Comment

• Morganue
                  Lackey
                  • Mar 2016

If your going for completing the heist in the 8 hour window, better open up your wallet. To me anyways a heist that only offers shards and tokens shouldn't cost the same to complete as a full fledged event. Best of luck everyone.

Comment

• JUGGYNAUT
                    Lackey
                    • Oct 2014

This sucks, i have the right update, but cant do the mini event, every time i open the boss my game crashed

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                      Brawler
                      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by JUGGYNAUT View Post
                      This sucks, i have the right update, but cant do the mini event, every time i open the boss my game crashed
                      Have you tried uninstalling UE, restarting your phone, then reinstalling UE?

Comment

• JUGGYNAUT
                        Lackey
                        • Oct 2014

After 3x deleting and reأ¯nstalling UE from my ipad it finally works!!

can u imagine i even bought myself the latest ipad mini, coz i always
                        played UE on my 2 ipad 1's but ios 5.1 is max update for those first
                        ipads, so its impossible to install UE updates any more, obviously

So on those 2 ipads i play with my minis and the newest ipad i play
                        my main toon! During events i switch toons so all my toons can get
                        rewards

would be awesome if devs could fix UE once more so ios 5.1 players
                        can also use the "entire" game; easy banking, easy donating; super
                        power charging, chem rewards; u name it none of those things
                        work on older version of the game, and that makes a lot of sense
                        of course... i understand im not a idiot hahahaha
                        Last edited by JUGGYNAUT; 03-23-2017, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                          Brawler
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by JUGGYNAUT View Post
                          After 3x deleting and reأ¯nstalling UE from my ipad it finally works!!

can u imagine i even bought myself the latest ipad mini, coz i always
                          played UE on my 2 ipad 1's but ios 5.1 is max update for those first
                          ipads, so its impossible to install UE updates any more, obviously

So on those 2 ipads i play with my minis and the newest ipad i play
                          my main toon! During events i switch toons so all my toons can get
                          rewards

would be awesome if devs could fix UE once more so ios 5.1 players
                          can also use the "entire" game; easy banking, easy donating; super
                          power charging, chem rewards; u name it none of those things
                          work on older version of the game, and that makes a lot of sense
                          of course... i understand im not a idiot hahahaha
                          Glad you got it to work. I understand how frustrating it can be when it's not doing what it's supposed to be doing.

Comment

Working...
                          X