• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orzel123
    Lackey
    • Jan 2015

Few usefull changes

Hi guys.
    I'm playing UE for 3 years and I've some suggestion which can make our in-game lives very easy.

1. Filters on public bosses - Very offten ppl are looking for particular boss on public boss list. Now u can only see a dozen or so random bosses and can't even refresh the list (I bet it happens automaticlly after some time). Bring us a new functionality to select all public bosses of one type.

2. Epic Thresholds in bosses - If the thresholds are commonly known why don't u add them to boss rewards info?

3. Tech lab button - Please replace Allies button from bottom buttons row with Techlab button. Techlab is being used very often and I can hardly remember when I went to the allies page last time.

4. Empire activity - As a boss of an empire It's really anoying when I see only 72 first toons in empire activity window. Why can't u add 8 more?

5. Buying stuff - Recently (I bet it was few months ago) u added a very nice feature: healing using money from bank directly if u don't have enough $$ at the moment. Why don't u add this feature to the rest of activites when we need to spend money (properties, shop, insignia upgrades...)? We are wasting a lot of time to withdraw exact amount of money everyday.

Thanks for reading and hope u make some changes
  • Allwyn
    Hitman
    • Dec 2016

Re: Few usefull changes

+1 for all the points mentioned above...

Comment

• Fosspher
      Thug
      • Aug 2013

Yes +1 this would be very nice
      How about an ability to delete more than one ally at a time? I want to replace all my lowest 300 allies but cba to delete them one by one

Comment

• Czarny
        Lackey
        • Feb 2015

I'd like to see these changes! +1 for all

Comment

• Allwyn
          Hitman
          • Dec 2016

hope these +1's are being noted by someone

Comment

• orzel123
            Lackey
            • Jan 2015

Over time some changes have been added to the game. What about points 2, 4 and 5?

Comment

Working...
            X