Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Login Rewards Update

Re: Daily Login Rewards Update

Quote Originally Posted by Big Worm View Post
    Are you going to fix it so the daily rewards don't just skip over items? Had the 15 shards yesterday and it skipped right over it and went to the beginning.
    I never had that. I mean that u didn't get the award. Sometimes it seems the popup isn't there, but I always got the rewards a couple seconds later.

I liked the scratchers though. Not that I won something big but u had the chance to win. What about getting 2 scratchers on day 9 and 15 shards on the 10th day?

Are you going to fix it so the daily rewards don't just skip over items? Had the 15 shards yesterday and it skipped right over it and went to the beginning.
    Can confirm this - multiple toons, played daily. Keep falling in and out of sync of daily rewards. Sometimes it just skips a day. If a time-out occurs on the daily gift, it will always skip to the next day upon refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Can confirm this - multiple toons, played daily. Keep falling in and out of sync of daily rewards. Sometimes it just skips a day. If a time-out occurs on the daily gift, it will always skip to the next day upon refresh.
    I contacted support about it and they basically said "we couldn't detect it so it didn't happen" even though it did happen. I was on day 9, then I logged in on day 10 and instead of giving me day 10, it went back to day 1.

Soldier

keeps happening to me , this is because of network issue i guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    I contacted support about it and they basically said "we couldn't detect it so it didn't happen" even though it did happen. I was on day 9, then I logged in on day 10 and instead of giving me day 10, it went back to day 1.
    Never tried the support route myself, and I must have had it skip over double scratcher day at least a dozen or so times too. Can't begin to tell you how joyus -that- was.

It has been like this since changes here. Something was altered. It caused a glitch that allowed 2 rewards per day under specific circumstances, then Kabam patched that, and it has been skipping like a school girl ever since.

I can only recreate the issue if I happen to time-out or boot into the UE black screen. (The one that brings up the skeleton with the buttons but nothing populates.) Either instance, hitting the home button advances the daily count and you get the skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    keeps happening to me , this is because of network issue i guess...
    This glitch centers around a quick fix applied almost 2 years ago. The pointer for logins gets lost somehow here when connectivity falters in any way

You rewarded even if couple days skiping in sequence due to connection errors. Checked on fp/scratches logins. Save in ss your shards amount to prove when call support, but im sure they were added to inventory.

4x chances to get 30x refills against 99.9% to get Gretel? Hmm.... hard choice 😂 Vote for 2 scratchers on day 9)))

Quote Originally Posted by Newwo View Post
    You rewarded even if couple days skiping in sequence due to connection errors. Checked on fp/scratches logins. Save in ss your shards amount to prove when call support, but im sure they were added to inventory.

4x chances to get 30x refills against 99.9% to get Gretel? Hmm.... hard choice 😂 Vote for 2 scratchers on day 9)))
    Not always. The animation of the daily reward appears to need to complete. If it doesn't, it will skip. I know. I used to double check every time it used to happen on 2x scratcher day. This bug and I are old friends. Maybe it is only a droid thing too. *shrugs*

I never know about this bug. So this is an old bug right? We will look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    I never know about this bug. So this is an old bug right? We will look into this.
    I believe this bug has been around ever since the new items like alloy and 5 shards were added. It has happened to me maybe once every 3-4 weeks. I think I sent in a support case for this but never got a response

It has been going on for a while. On my main account I just skipped over day 9 and directly to 15 shards - no visible timeout.

You can really notice this with multiple accounts that are played daily - they will go in and out of sync of which day they are on even though you are logging them all in daily.

I'm pretty sure one of my accounts went form 9 to 1 today, annoyingly missing the shards.

I will say that it is different from when the day n-1 modal shows behind the day n dialog, so you have to close 2.

There may be a timing/asynch issue.

Another question on this - is it normal to get daily login rewards that are different than the picture?

What I mean is, aside from the 1 scratcher, 3 FP, and 15 shards, all of the others have pictures.
    Now my assumption is that when you get to that day, and say it shows a picture of cash, you should be getting a nice fat stack of cash.
    However, it seems like I get something different from the picture almost every day, besides the scratcher, FPs, and shards.

Not really complaining about it, just curious.

My daily skipped over the 15 crate shards today and they are not in my inventory, I only have 1.

Supplemental information about the daily login bug in case there is any documentation about this. I had the skip-over that wasn't a time-out and I remember what caused the fix to be made.

Some change happened where you could get your daily login twice if you did things a particular way. If you had an auto-collect waiting, the "glitch" wouldn't trigger. I don't remember the details, it didn't take long for it to be sorted.

When this was fixed, it sorted the 2x rewards being issued but didn't actually seem to fix the root of the issue. I had 2 daily calendars appear yesterday, one for the right day and one for the day after. The game awarded the second one and ignored the first. This could take a bit to unravel without notes of the patches of the time, but I'll try to keep note of the sequence of things when the double calendar appears.

FYI, this irritating bug keeps happening. Fix it asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Tylo View Post
    FYI, this irritating bug keeps happening. Fix it asap!
    Had a fix for it. Under testing. Will be patched tomorrow.

-Items:
    Added several Achievement items into Daily Login Rewards, which means you will receive G-10s, CNT Stealths etc. and finish high level achievements from Daily Login Rewards.
    I received a CNT Stealth with my mini today. It was his first one, but did not count towards his shop achievement. It is supposed to, correct?

Not sure if display glitch but daily award (top middle) card showed on one toon today but was not preceded by award popup as it has been working lately.

Seems better than it was, but something still isn't *quite* right. Since it wasn't shard day, I am.unable to verify that I got anything without the popup.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBudz View Post
    I received a CNT Stealth with my mini today. It was his first one, but did not count towards his shop achievement. It is supposed to, correct?
    Created a task for this. If you already have the CNT i think at least that one will count after the bug is fixed. (maybe after some trigger like you get another one from daily or buy another one)