Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Login Rewards Update

Lightbulb Daily Login Rewards Update

Hey Everyone,

We’ve updated the Daily Login Rewards, maybe you’ve already discovered some of what we’ve done:

- 10 day Login Rewards:
    15x Crate shards replace 2x standard scratchers as 10 day login rewards, which means one free roll every 20 days.

- Standard Scratcher:
    Removed non-reward results from scratchers, which means you’ll no longer receive nothing from scratchers.

-Items:
    Added several Achievement items into Daily Login Rewards, which means you will receive G-10s, CNT Stealths etc. and finish high level achievements from Daily Login Rewards.

Good Luck and enjoy Underworld Empire!
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 03-20-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Re: Daily Login Rewards Update

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Hey Everyone,

We’ve updated the Daily Login Rewards, maybe you’ve already discovered some of what we’ve done:

- 10 day Login Rewards:
    15x Crate shards replace 2x standard scratchers as 10 day login rewards, which means one free roll every 20 days.

- Standard Scratcher:
    1. Removed non-reward results from scratchers, which means you’ll no longer receive nothing from scratchers.
    2. Added several Achievement items into scratchers, which means you will receive G-10s, CNT Stealths etc. and finish high level achievements from scratchers.

I still think if you all add a chance to actually win FP from scratchers it would boost players spending on scratchers!

Is the chance to receive refills the same? Better? Worse?

As for me that is really nice change! High five for Duke and other devs. Thanks Guys - great idea with crate shards! And those empty scratchers were so annoying!

Hey Everyone,

- Standard Scratcher:
    1. Removed non-reward results from scratchers, which means you’ll no longer receive nothing from scratchers.

This has been asked for so long......thanks

This is amazing, thanks for doing this

Two Thumbs up.

Shards✅ and high level achievement items ✅l nice one��

I'm ambivalent about the "no duds" scratcher...To me, it's the likelihood of good rewards (refills/LTs) that matters most. Has my chance at good rewards increased? Or decreased? My 2 cents, and a small issue only.

See also Irish (above��).

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Is the chance to receive refills the same? Better? Worse?
    got 15 energy refills from daily reward scratchers....

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    This has been asked for so long......thanks
    Years...

Definitely a positive step appreciate you helping active ppl recieve crate rolls more often. The scratchers are great, everyone hates receiving nothing especially when it was 2 empty scratchers. Good job.

I have literally nothing to complain about with this. Cheers GAEA

Awesome move Gaea. Reward us and we will reward you! Keep up the good work!

Definitely a fantastic step in the right direction with daily logins 😃 My co-worker & I can call the reward off of scratchers, correctly, about 95% of the time 😆😆😆 but we certainly appreciate our call of "definitely nothing" being removed from the table all together! Cheers 🍻

Hey Everyone,

- 10 day Login Rewards:

- Standard Scratcher:
    Removed non-reward results from scratchers, which means you’ll no longer receive nothing from scratchers.

-Items:
    Added several Achievement items into Daily Login Rewards, which means you will receive G-10s, CNT Stealths etc. and finish high level achievements from Daily Login Rewards.

Thank you for the update, how many chances will you give for the scratchers and can you
    tell us if the older devices will be able to join in on future events?

It would be great to get more refills on the promo as well, thanks again for the update

Cool. I logged in on the 10th day (just now) and didn't receive 15 shards. Instead, I received an ak-47.. thanks... thanks a lot! This game is just awesome!

Nice update thumbs up from me, 3-4 years playing.

On another note 2 battle layouts would be nice as well, like it's hard for lower legend league empires to have a good setup for super powers and a good setup for non super powers. For ever swapping players back and forth.

Hey Everyone,

- 10 day Login Rewards:

- Standard Scratcher:

-Items:

Good changes but they left me with a couple of questions.

Do crate shards still drop from EvE?

Were cash rewards removed from scratchers? Besides the typical useless gear cash rewards are also useless imo.

Are you going to fix it so the daily rewards don't just skip over items? Had the 15 shards yesterday and it skipped right over it and went to the beginning.