• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Missymlazy
    Lackey
    • Feb 2015

Re: Daily Login Rewards Update

It would be great to get more refills on the promo as well, thanks again for the update

Comment

• Savage1988
      Goon
      • Dec 2016

Cool. I logged in on the 10th day (just now) and didn't receive 15 shards. Instead, I received an ak-47.. thanks... thanks a lot! This game is just awesome!

Comment

• Sir D
        Lackey
        • Feb 2014

Nice update thumbs up from me, 3-4 years playing.

On another note 2 battle layouts would be nice as well, like it's hard for lower legend league empires to have a good setup for super powers and a good setup for non super powers. For ever swapping players back and forth.

Comment

• damatt04
          Lackey
          • Sep 2016

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
          Hey Everyone,

We’ve updated the Daily Login Rewards, maybe you’ve already discovered some of what we’ve done:

- 10 day Login Rewards:
          15x Crate shards replace 2x standard scratchers as 10 day login rewards, which means one free roll every 20 days.

- Standard Scratcher:
          Removed non-reward results from scratchers, which means you’ll no longer receive nothing from scratchers.

-Items:
          Added several Achievement items into Daily Login Rewards, which means you will receive G-10s, CNT Stealths etc. and finish high level achievements from Daily Login Rewards.

Good Luck and enjoy Underworld Empire!
          Good changes but they left me with a couple of questions.

Do crate shards still drop from EvE?

Were cash rewards removed from scratchers? Besides the typical useless gear cash rewards are also useless imo.

Comment

• Big Worm
            Lackey
            • Sep 2014

Are you going to fix it so the daily rewards don't just skip over items? Had the 15 shards yesterday and it skipped right over it and went to the beginning.

Comment

• p@go
              Brawler
              • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Big Worm View Post
              Are you going to fix it so the daily rewards don't just skip over items? Had the 15 shards yesterday and it skipped right over it and went to the beginning.
              I never had that. I mean that u didn't get the award. Sometimes it seems the popup isn't there, but I always got the rewards a couple seconds later.

I liked the scratchers though. Not that I won something big but u had the chance to win. What about getting 2 scratchers on day 9 and 15 shards on the 10th day?

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Can confirm this - multiple toons, played daily. Keep falling in and out of sync of daily rewards. Sometimes it just skips a day. If a time-out occurs on the daily gift, it will always skip to the next day upon refresh.

Comment

• Bungboy
                  Hitman
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                  Can confirm this - multiple toons, played daily. Keep falling in and out of sync of daily rewards. Sometimes it just skips a day. If a time-out occurs on the daily gift, it will always skip to the next day upon refresh.
                  I contacted support about it and they basically said "we couldn't detect it so it didn't happen" even though it did happen. I was on day 9, then I logged in on day 10 and instead of giving me day 10, it went back to day 1.

Comment

• Allwyn
                    Hitman
                    • Dec 2016

keeps happening to me , this is because of network issue i guess...

Comment

• Quaranj
                      Boss
                      • May 2015

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
                      I contacted support about it and they basically said "we couldn't detect it so it didn't happen" even though it did happen. I was on day 9, then I logged in on day 10 and instead of giving me day 10, it went back to day 1.
                      Never tried the support route myself, and I must have had it skip over double scratcher day at least a dozen or so times too. Can't begin to tell you how joyus -that- was.

It has been like this since changes here. Something was altered. It caused a glitch that allowed 2 rewards per day under specific circumstances, then Kabam patched that, and it has been skipping like a school girl ever since.

I can only recreate the issue if I happen to time-out or boot into the UE black screen. (The one that brings up the skeleton with the buttons but nothing populates.) Either instance, hitting the home button advances the daily count and you get the skip.

Comment

• Quaranj
                        Boss
                        • May 2015

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
                        keeps happening to me , this is because of network issue i guess...
                        This glitch centers around a quick fix applied almost 2 years ago. The pointer for logins gets lost somehow here when connectivity falters in any way

Comment

• Newwo
                          Thug
                          • Feb 2015

You rewarded even if couple days skiping in sequence due to connection errors. Checked on fp/scratches logins. Save in ss your shards amount to prove when call support, but im sure they were added to inventory.

4x chances to get 30x refills against 99.9% to get Gretel? Hmm.... hard choice 😂 Vote for 2 scratchers on day 9)))

Comment

• Quaranj
                            Boss
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by Newwo View Post
                            You rewarded even if couple days skiping in sequence due to connection errors. Checked on fp/scratches logins. Save in ss your shards amount to prove when call support, but im sure they were added to inventory.

4x chances to get 30x refills against 99.9% to get Gretel? Hmm.... hard choice 😂 Vote for 2 scratchers on day 9)))
                            Not always. The animation of the daily reward appears to need to complete. If it doesn't, it will skip. I know. I used to double check every time it used to happen on 2x scratcher day. This bug and I are old friends. Maybe it is only a droid thing too. *shrugs*

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                              Developer
                              • Jul 2016

I never know about this bug. So this is an old bug right? We will look into this.

Comment

• GQuest
                                Soldier
                                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                                I never know about this bug. So this is an old bug right? We will look into this.
                                I believe this bug has been around ever since the new items like alloy and 5 shards were added. It has happened to me maybe once every 3-4 weeks. I think I sent in a support case for this but never got a response

Comment

Working...
                                X