Thread: When did daily rewards change ?

When did daily rewards change ?

Hi I just noticed on one of my accounts that the daily login for day 10 was 15 crate shards(I think but drunk) I also think the pics looked different for the other dailys but clicked it so quickly and didn't get a good look.

Re: When did daily rewards change ?

You are right.

I think they did it today or yesterday, because 2 days ago I had 2 scratchers on another account. Welcoming change, thanks devs 🎉

Thank you devs. This is a great change! I am very happy about this. Now we're going to get a fair number of free crates for participating, at least a few per month just for playing.

Lol they added cnt to daily gift, seems like the ski mask season are gone.

This is a VERY VERY welcomed change as the scratchers often yielded nothing.

Yes I got cnt armour also and I'm sure the achievement was to get 500 but now it is only 200 needed.

Considering that I have only 200 CNT Armors and I know I did that achievement like 2-3 years ago, I am sure that it was always 200 CNT Armours for the achievement.

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    This is a VERY VERY welcomed change as the scratchers often yielded nothing.
    got 2 scratchers from the daily login and won 15energy refills and 3 stam refills.... something doesn't feel right