• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KOFOLA
    Soldier
    • Jul 2014

Does burried alive work in eve

I can get it to proc in pvp but not in eve is there something wrong or is it my bad luck?
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: Does burried alive work in eve

yes i use it and i does proc

Comment

• Mobile Mob
      Lieutenant
      • May 2016

Yes buried alive work in EVE but the reward/drop % is extremely low.
      I contacted support about the low reward/drop rate % and they say it is working like it should.
      IMHO I think it is too low they should make ALL executions 30-35%.
      But then again I am no expert!
      Last edited by Mobile Mob; 05-24-2017, 10:30 AM. Reason: delete off topic content

Comment

• DFish
        Brawler
        • Mar 2015

You need to use it in PvP to get your percentage 100%. Then use it in EvE. Personally I use Feed the Fishes in EvE for the drops. The percentage will be hit or miss, though buried alive seems to have the lowest proc rate. I did use for a few weeks but didn't see much benefit.

They need an UC LT that buffs the chance of the execution proc'ing. They have the common that boosts chance to actually ex a player. She actually seems to cut down on die hard working (I have her 5* and in my cap load out.)

Comment

• TFU
          Goon
          • Nov 2013

You can increase your success % in EvE as well as in PvP. If the war is tight of course only use your 100% x's, but if your empire is heading for an easy win you should x using any executions not at 100% to get them up. Added advantage of grinding more cc's out if you're not finishing the war early

Comment

Working...
          X