Thread: Does burried alive work in eve

Does burried alive work in eve

I can get it to proc in pvp but not in eve is there something wrong or is it my bad luck?

Re: Does burried alive work in eve

yes i use it and i does proc

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by KOFOLA View Post
    I can get it to proc in pvp but not in eve is there something wrong or is it my bad luck?
    I agree.
    Why can't the execution work 100% in eve or at least 50%
    I am to scared to use execution during eve because I get failure upon failure upon failure.
    And that's wasted tokens. Every token counts in eve.

Wait for it! Someone is going to say it is over powering.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 03-18-2017 at 05:00 AM.

You need to use it in PvP to get your percentage 100%. Then use it in EvE. Personally I use Feed the Fishes in EvE for the drops. The percentage will be hit or miss, though buried alive seems to have the lowest proc rate. I did use for a few weeks but didn't see much benefit.

They need an UC LT that buffs the chance of the execution proc'ing. They have the common that boosts chance to actually ex a player. She actually seems to cut down on die hard working (I have her 5* and in my cap load out.)

Goon

You can increase your success % in EvE as well as in PvP. If the war is tight of course only use your 100% x's, but if your empire is heading for an easy win you should x using any executions not at 100% to get them up. Added advantage of grinding more cc's out if you're not finishing the war early