Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: heists and epic crate.

  1. #1

    heists and epic crate.

    on my account lvl 900 with 2000 max energy and 1000 max stamina i completed first job heist with about 7 energy refills , completed eve heist , got rewarded 6 times on pvp heist by using 4 stamina refills , and completed the current job heist by using a bunch of stamina refills to lvl up and after 4 heists my epic crate at tech lab says only 23% .
    it seems to me this is going nowhere and i just wasted refills for nothing. bcz by the time it goes to, lets say 70% i would have spent a lot of refills , which if i spent them on casino royal event i would have gotten an epic crate roll but now i cant bcz already spent most of the refills on heists so whats the point?

  2. #2

    Re: heists and epic crate.

    That is the point. To make you waste your refills so that you have to spend more xd

  3. #3

    Re: heists and epic crate.

    Can't get two from Casino Royale and it's rank-based in all other events. You have to pay a (hefty) premium for the epic crate roll. I decided that it's not really worth it for me, but I don't disagree with the structure.

  4. #4

    Re: heists and epic crate.

    I'm really happy to have these events; thankful to have them. My constructive feedback would be that they reassess the rewards. After both job events I was able to roll a free rare crate. I yielded Boris with my roll. It just felt so unsatisfying... with the high levels of energy I have (knowing that it takes maximum energy to complete the heists) I could have done the Russian Dice Job enough times to get 2-4 Boris LTs for the same energy spent, plus a good chunk of common and uncommon LTs... that's realization made me feel disappointed.

    After more reflection, I also remided myself I got free stat points out of it, but in the end, this player's personal opinion was the reward felt a little underwhelming.

    Good start, but please consider energy input vs. rewards compared to dice jobs as a baseline for determining satisfaction.

  5. #5

    Re: heists and epic crate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    I'm really happy to have these events; thankful to have them. My constructive feedback would be that they reassess the rewards. After both job events I was able to roll a free rare crate. I yielded Boris with my roll. It just felt so unsatisfying... with the high levels of energy I have (knowing that it takes maximum energy to complete the heists) I could have done the Russian Dice Job enough times to get 2-4 Boris LTs for the same energy spent, plus a good chunk of common and uncommon LTs... that's realization made me feel disappointed.

    After more reflection, I also remided myself I got free stat points out of it, but in the end, this player's personal opinion was the reward felt a little underwhelming.

    Good start, but please consider energy input vs. rewards compared to dice jobs as a baseline for determining satisfaction.
    Yeah basically what I've been saying for awhile. The rewards just aren't worth it. If you're spending FP and refills then why not just do dice jobs or crates? The heists give worse rewards. Rare crate voucher seems so cool and dandy, if you don't look into what you're really getting! It's a shiny silver metal crate you've created in the tech lab, right?

    But let's talk about the odds of getting something actually useful. Most rare LTs are simply fusion fodder. There are more useful LTs in uncommons than rares. As a level 1030 Ghost, the only rare LT I personally want to roll is Alpha. Then there are many defender players who probably want to roll Sophia or Sgt. Remedy. I don't need anything else from rare crates. There just aren't many good rare LTs.

    For my rare LTs I have 5* Scarlet, 5* Kisa, and 3* Ariel already. The only other rare LT I want is Alpha. If I wanted fusion fodder to star them up, I could just do Westside to farm Kate or high roller to farm Fox. In a rare crate, there are 50-60 rare LTs so the chance of rolling Alpha is like 2% and the chance of getting fusion fodder is 98%. Rolling 3x invasion crates with FP gives me a 3.75% chance at Alpha so crates have higher odds for a cheaper price. And we all know how horrible rolling crates is. Why not make rare crates require 15-20 shards instead of 30, so rolling fusion fodder doesn't feel as awful nor is it such a bad deal to do the heists?

    Then epic crate rolls are actually pretty attractive. You get a chance at an event epic, something legendary like Frank, Vice, Reaper, Six, or Scythe. But there are 70-ish total epic LTs. Most of them are stuff you just won't use. 90% of the time you're gonna end up disappointed rolling something useless like Skull King or the Consigliere which sucks so much because realistically you need to spend $200+ to get that crate unless you won 30x refills multiple times on scratchers. I don't think epic rolls need to be changed because an event LT should remain prestigious. But maybe give us the option to combine 80 epic shards for an event crate roll so if you spend enough money you won't get fusion garbage (also please remove Axxel from the drop table, that LT is worse than Skull King). It would take at least a couple years of spending and some event participation in order to get an event crate roll for 80 shards.
    Last edited by Babaju2; 03-18-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •