Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EvE Building Superpower Updates

Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

Oh man i read this wrong lol. The part where it says "remaining shield" i thought it meant whatever the shield was, as in the whole shield that remained. And then targeted made me think it would be aimable. I was thinking that people would be using this power now especially against those teams that have those 15k shields. But nope. Lol

Hey Duke, does the nuke need to be charged to a certain point, or could we launch it in the first 10 mins and get all the damage effects?

Duke: You get the super power effect when it drops successfully, has nothing to do with charging time. The regular Nuke effect is related to the charging time.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; Today at 11:39 PM.

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Seeing other empires using this or that doesn't make it optimal. I don't want to elaborate on how each building power should be used, it just takes some imagination and calculation to make the best use of it. 90% of the cases you lose the war is not because of you chose the wrong super.

Great builds/strategies are always found/started by a few people/empires and become popular. Nothing wrong to be a follower, but I guess it's more fun to try new things. Trying new supers, even lose some wars, doesn't cost you a dime.
    What super power does the small empire use?
    We don't have bunkers or lab. We make turns using hospital and armory. Armory is next can't wait.
    We used HQ only one's. It takes us almost a week to charge our super powers.
    We have been charging for 4 days and only 58% complete at time of writing.
    IF Gaea and devs give level 1-150 more options to do daily achievements and charge super powers we can experiment more.
    Agent Sara has contributed the most +120 then mobile mobster +20
    All the other contributors are +6 and less.

Duke: I think armory/nuke/hospital/sniper tower should be pretty good for small empires. I was a big fan of letting Sara charge super faster for you guys, but it was tuned down before the release. If you appeal this harder maybe it can be revisited.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; Today at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish View Post
    Hey Duke, does the nuke need to be charged to a certain point, or could we launch it in the first 10 mins and get all the damage effects?
    Damage percent is what's being counted, that right? The later the launch (after priming), the greater the damage...of some theoretical maximum damage...???

(So, "No, later is better.)