Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: EvE Building Superpower Updates

  1. #61

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    We agree to disagree it seems. I'm not one to try and pound home my point of view and I want this thread to remain constructive. I believe my empire is relevant and knew there would be changes eventually. Thanks for the responses!
    http://underworldempireforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11583&dateline=138589  0795

  2. #62

    Consigliere Game Guru

    chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,592

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilwine View Post
    We agree to disagree it seems. I'm not one to try and pound home my point of view and I want this thread to remain constructive. I believe my empire is relevant and knew there would be changes eventually. Thanks for the responses!
    Don't be dissuaded to make your point. Opinions will always differ. I tend to disagree with a lot of suggestions often made on this forums but i mostly choose not to comment.

    Forums allow for healthy debate of opinions in a constructive matter always (I try to see to that).

    Cheers.

  3. #63

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    I think removing someone from a defensive spot is not really the solution. My empire has 75ish members with maybe half being played and 20-30 being active in war. We have members that play, and donate but dont EvE very often. Those players plus inactives are usually placed in buildings as meatshields. I think you have to be able to keep them seated and not have them removed from the buildings or empires. I think they should just be handicapped. Why remove people? Or delete empires? People are saying move or quit and i think thats the wrong attitude to have. I also think someone should be able to play however they want, be it in an inactive CC empire or whatever. Maybe they just enjoy growing thier toon. Maybe they only like PvP. Maybe they just want to hit bosses. Maybe they just want to socialize. While i enjoy all aspects of the game i dont think anyone should dictate how or who others play with. That being said i do think its fair to take away inactives health, defensive power and abilities.....to a point. I think health could be lowered to 1500. I think abilities could be dropped to lvl 1 or deactivated completely. I think defensive power could be lowered to around 1-2k. This makes these inactive meatshields still soak tokens but also makes them manageable by most.

  4. #64
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,290

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    That being said i do think its fair to take away inactives health, defensive power and abilities.....to a point. I think health could be lowered to 1500. I think abilities could be dropped to lvl 1 or deactivated completely. I think defensive power could be lowered to around 1-2k. This makes these inactive meatshields still soak tokens but also makes them manageable by most.
    You mean like a possibly visible "communications disrupted" icon as a debuff? Level of debuff could be colorized based upon the existing dots but weighing across all monthly leaderboards.

    Alternately, have active players charge their own activity buffs. Then nothing really needs to be nerfed at all, activity would prevail based upon the buff levels. Have the buffs show in EvE and you have a clear picture, like how you currently do with resetting PvP badges.

  5. #65

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    I am trying to not get in an argument myself, so this will be my last post on this matter.

    My thought is using the already implemented Empire Leaderboard. All players that do any of the three options (empire cash donation or EvE activity or boss collects), at least once per month, appear there, in all categories. If a player doesn't appear in the Last Month Leaderboard, it is more likely that it didn't logged in the game at all for the duration of 1 month. Those players, that do not appear in the Last Month's Leaderboad, are the subject of being auto-booted, or moved in an offense position (this might be more pleasant).

    Ultimately, the decision remains with the devs, so I am sure they will balance all the aspects.


    I am sorry if I offended someone in my previous posts and I want to appologize if I did. I tried to make the posts as impersonal as possible.

  6. #66

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    I think if anything the empires the have no one in them should be removed first. The truth of the matter players want meat shields removed. Why? To get an edge that's all. The same reason why empires don't remove them. Could we please try to remember why they are just meat shields. You're doing a great job with the mini event's. Keep it up. Could we have a big event. Promote the event. Work on building updates so lvls can get above 6. And for the love of God make the last warehouse something. Please and thank you. Cheers, happy hunting

  7. #67
    Hitman
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    418

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    I am too scared too give my 2 cents in fear of stepping on someone's toes.
    But here goes:
    I know of players who work on oil rigs and are in US army and only play when they are on leave.
    They are going too be super pissed when they come back and find they are booted because they are "inactive."
    Meat shields: I would like 2 INACTIVE meat shields please.
    1 titan for HQ and 1 titan for Armory please.
    or
    2 enforcers with infinite health
    I get steam rolled by empires with HQ level 4.
    I am currently in silver/gold tier.
    I don't mind loosing because I only play weekends and EVE heists.
    But too login and see your HQ and Armory are gone and you are back too 5 minute tokens. Not fun.

  8. #68

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    I think that most of things said here are having an underlying problem.

    And that problem is: The unbalance in eve.

    Titans and shields have killed the game for most empires (top empires won’t have a problem with shields, but I think we all remember that eve were we all killed our selves on the big healing titans like Mike(JC), Peter etc).

    The unbalance can mostly be found in the weak def from all classes beside titans. And the op def from titans.

  9. #69

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    I am too scared too give my 2 cents in fear of stepping on someone's toes.
    But here goes:
    I know of players who work on oil rigs and are in US army and only play when they are on leave.
    They are going too be super pissed when they come back and find they are booted because they are "inactive."
    Meat shields: I would like 2 INACTIVE meat shields please.
    1 titan for HQ and 1 titan for Armory please.
    or
    2 enforcers with infinite health
    I get steam rolled by empires with HQ level 4.
    I am currently in silver/gold tier.
    I don't mind loosing because I only play weekends and EVE heists.
    But too login and see your HQ and Armory are gone and you are back too 5 minute tokens. Not fun.
    In no way should you or anybody feel the need to not respond about something you feel passionate about. I would love to think the Devs are reading this thread (along with all the others) and hopefully we can come to some kind of resolution for the future of this game. I'd like to think my 10 cents were heard along with everybody. Due to how many styles of empires there are out there its hard to have one solid way of doing things that benefits all involved. What I am seeing are players coming out to defend their style of play which is very constructive. I believe every post in this thread is a valid one and boasting your opinion on how you would like to see the game move forward is always a great idea. Keep em rolling in, only way the Devs will know what the players really want is to be heard here on the forums
    http://underworldempireforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11583&dateline=138589  0795

  10. #70

    Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

    I feel ya mobile mobster! Im scared too but i think (and hope) nobody knows who i am in game. Thats why i never post my ally code or have said the name of my empire or my in game name. This way i can give my 2 cents or disagree with people who might otherwise rape me in game because i made them angry. I mean i have maxed my properties and have no real use for cash any more besides the odd insignia upgrade, empire donations and sidekick upgrades but i dont want my empire mates attacked because of something i said here. P.S. if somehow someone does know who i am i would appreciate your discretion. 😜

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •