• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

EvE Building Superpower Updates

To promote game balance, we did some updates for the superpowers:

- HQ: In addition to whatever power it had before, we have added 30% splash damage mitigation to it. So all players in the empire that has HQ superpower activated will receive 30% less splash damage. This splash damage mitigation only works for players, not buildings.

- Nuclear Silo:
    1. Previously, it does 30% Max Building Health cripple on target building and 15% on splashed buildings, now it does 30% of Max Building Health + Remaining Shield amount as building damage to the main target, and 15% on splashed targets.
    2. Previously, plague caused by Nuke was weak version (1% player health per hit), now, the plague is upgraded to normal version (2% player health per hit).

The descriptions are updated in the info popup (click on the info button on the side of super power charge bar).

By the way, in case you don't know, inside that popup, we added super power contribution list, so officers can keep track of who contributed to the superpowers.
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

Re: EvE Building Superpower Updates

Just out of curiosity you guys wouldn't have any info on what powers are the most popular would ya?

All I see in upper legend is Bunkers or Lab. Occasionally armory

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
      Just out of curiosity you guys wouldn't have any info on what powers are the most popular would ya?

All I see in upper legend is Bunkers or Lab. Occasionally armory
      That's why we updated the not so popular ones.

Comment

• Reaper9292
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

hey duke .
        regarding nuke's super power .
        why was the + remaining shield amount part added . it makes no sense , unless now if a building is shielded for 2k and building has 5k health u can take the building down if ur nuke has 7.1k damage at main target??, before it would only clear the shield if the building had even 1 armor shield left.
        and about plague does it have the secondary effects that come from disable?

Comment

• edmwyh
          Goon
          • May 2014

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
          hey duke .
          regarding nuke's super power .
          why was the + remaining shield amount part added . it makes no sense , unless now if a building is shielded for 2k and building has 5k health u can take the building down if ur nuke has 7.1k damage at main target??, before it would only clear the shield if the building had even 1 armor shield left.
          and about plague does it have the secondary effects that come from disable?
          Maybe the power now does both building damage + shield damage if building still has shield ...

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
            Brawler
            • Dec 2016

When looking at the contributors, I see it says a number under each characters name, then a number all the way to the right.
            I got the number underneath the name is your level, but what is the far right number?

Comment

• joetaxi
              Goon
              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
              I got the number underneath the name is your level, but what is the far right number?
              The alternative number

Comment

• dante72
                Lackey
                • Dec 2015

Great updates, but will you do something about secret jobs? It's been ages since we had an update for it

Comment

• fbc765
                  Enforcer
                  • Aug 2016

I would like to know this, at 30% of a silo thats 5k with a 15k shield would be 20k, 30% of that is 6k, so 6k to main target and 3k splash, does nuke need to be charged fully or is this what u get at start if u launched early ? Plz clarify this ue_duke

Comment

• ☣ᏰƎИƧ✞ƎЯ☣
                    Lackey
                    • Mar 2016

Maybe I am reading this wrong or just interpreting wrong so I would like some clarification. Say the building had a 15k shield and demo reduced the shield to 10k would the nuke take the 10k shield and then deal 30% damage to the building or is there a limit to how much shield the nuke would remove? Also is the 15% splash damage to other buildings based on the amount of damage dealt to target building or is it 15% of splashed buildings total building health? And last but not least, you say 'targeted building' but at present we don't know exactly which building the nuke will hit until it actually hits so in future will there be an update that would allow us to choose which building is designated as the 'targeted building'? I only ask the last question because at present without knowing which is the 'targeted building' then demo would still need to clear all shields to maximise the splash damage from the nuke as actual building damage rather than having shields absorb all the splash damage.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                      Developer
                      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                      I would like to know this, at 30% of a silo thats 5k with a 15k shield would be 20k, 30% of that is 6k, so 6k to main target and 3k splash, does nuke need to be charged fully or is this what u get at start if u launched early ? Plz clarify this ue_duke
                      You are right about the main building damage, but the splash isn't calculated like that. Splashed building damage will be calculated based on itself's max health+shield. So if this is a warehouse with 5000 shields, it will be (1000+5000) * 15% = 900 damage if it is splashed on.

Comment

• fbc765
                        Enforcer
                        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by uwe_duke View Post
                        you are right about the main building damage, but the splash isn't calculated like that. Splashed building damage will be calculated based on itself's max health+shield. So if this is a warehouse with 5000 shields, it will be (1000+5000) * 15% = 900 damage if it is splashed on.
                        ty, and thats at a 0-1% charge i assume ? So this is a early in war nuke launch i assume ? Am i wrong ?

Comment

• fbc765
                          Enforcer
                          • Aug 2016

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                          ty, and thats at a 0-1% charge i assume ? So this is a early in war nuke launch i assume ? Am i wrong ?
                          reason why is why would u wanna plague and napalm guys with 10-15 min left ?

Comment

• Extinction
                            Goon
                            • Dec 2015

Yeah, I still don't see our empire using either HQ or Silo even with the changes.

Lab or Bunkers it is.

Comment

• Theredneck
                              Lackey
                              • Dec 2016

Wish I could find the contributor bar

Comment

Working...
                              X