Thread: Snipers can see into second row of the enemy - how ?

Snipers can see into second row of the enemy - how ?

I have seen at least a couple of places in the forum where it is mentioned that snipers can see into the second row. I have never been able to accomplish that. Is it something which must be unlocked? By what? Does it require special equipment/items?

Re: Snipers can see into second row of the enemy - how ?

Doesn't work when building is shielded. I don't know if it works at all if the enemy team has research lab super. You won't see the actual players but just a player icon.

The players and building are hidden snipers pretty much take pot shots in hidden buildings however what confuses me is when every hidden building is shielded that makes no sense because you can only shield 7 buildings at once.

When the opposing team has the research power activated your ghosts/ snipers cant shoot into any buildings blind anymore and your assassins/reapers cant see or attack 9 (bottom right building). If the super power isnt active then if bunkers are in 2 and 9 they effectively shield all hidden buildings which is why you wont be able to shoot blind. Even though all the buildings arent shielded the front ones that are already exposed are unshielded (besides 1) but the rest remain unattackable until the shields are brought down.

Wait no the dont lol

2 and 9 would still be open lol sorry brain fart.

I guess if you had bunkers in 5 and 6 it would shield everything in the second row and beyond