Thread: Street fighter dice job ERROR !!!

Brawler

Angry Street fighter dice job ERROR !!!

Street fighter dice job ERROR !!!
    This morning I completed Street Fighter challenge job and collect @ 100%, I received Lt. Pain. It was a picture of Pain.
    BUT when I went to combine Pain into a 4 star I received Mia instead of Pain.
    EDIT: maybe If I roll a Mia it will actually be a Pain and vice versa !

Give me 1 Pain lieutenant and 1 Pain extra for compensation.
    Thank you support you guys/girls do a great job.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 05-24-2017 at 10:35 AM. Reason: EDIT

Re: Street fighter dice job ERROR !!!

No pain no gain

Quote Originally Posted by mobile mob View Post

Street fighter dice job error !!!
    This morning i completed street fighter challenge job and collect @ 100%, i received lt. Pain. It was a picture of pain.
    But when i went to combine pain into a 4 star i received mia instead of pain.
    Edit: Maybe if i roll a mia it will actually be a pain and vice versa !
    Take away the pictures then everybody can guess what lt. They received from challenge jobs.
    I have the following lieutenants already from street fighter challenge job:
    6x john
    3x mia need 1 more to combine into 4 *
    3x colt need 1 more to combine into 4 *
    3x pain need 1 more to combine into 4 *
    i am waiting for 1 mia, colt and pain to combine into a 4 * lieutenant.

Give me 1 pain lieutenant and 1 pain extra for compensation.
    I rolled pain fair and squire not mia.
    The drop rates are crap for pain i have to do street fighter another month before i will eventually get another pain.
    I tried to take screenshots on my tablet without success. Hold power button and home screen?
    Thank you support you guys/girls do a great job.
    wait, if u rec mia instead of pain, but u said u needed 1 more mia too, and u said u went to combine lts? How did u figure out it was mia you got if u did not notice till combine screen ?

So i'm guessing Afrikaans are kind of Dutch language, i'm not understand both but basically (maybe, pardon me if i was wrong) what you were saying was:

Before collecting prior to the incident you had exact composition of Lt as you stated above,
    After collecting you got pain (you seeing the picture of Pain) but instead rewarded with Mia,
    Fcbc was asking how do you know it was Mia that was rewarded?
    And probably you knew it by seeing mia was ready to be combined.

This instance never happened to me before, so i don't know how the support will react to this since its really hard to prove anything with/without screenshot but its worth to try for it to be investigated.
    And yes for apple device pressing home and power will take a screenshot.

Personally for me, collecting pain on slum dice job was pretty much something with weird pattern, you can go 30++ collects at 100% without any pain - the next collect it will be him twice or thrice a row.
    You probably will had better luck farming uncommon to fuse with pain in Westside, and farm the recombinator too.

I'm not native speaker myself, so i know how it feels to do the translation to your language in your head lol keep practicing though.

This has happened before. For me it was crates. Happened repeatedly. Was a glitch. The initial pop up shows a pic of a lt when in fact u got an other. I suggest u pm support. They can look into it.