Thread: Engineering LT and or Class

Engineering LT and or Class

How about an LT that can repair a building? We already have an LT that can heal their entire row. Some sort of engineering LT that can repair buildings could be very useful. One token to repair, pretty much the opposite of a heavy or terminator. If am Emgineering class, for super power 2 tokens to "resurrect" an already destroyed building giving it 400 health.

Re: Engineering LT and or Class

Quote Originally Posted by titto View Post
    how about an lt that can repair a building? We already have an lt that can heal their entire row. Some sort of engineering lt that can repair buildings could be very useful. One token to repair, pretty much the opposite of a heavy or terminator. If am emgineering class, for super power 2 tokens to "resurrect" an already destroyed building giving it 400 health.
    very interesting but op, u can get a group of 10 minis to heal a building by 4k, i do like idea but needs to be balanced a little. Or a little tweak

Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Titto View Post
    How about an LT that can repair a building? We already have an LT that can heal their entire row. Some sort of engineering LT that can repair buildings could be very useful. One token to repair, pretty much the opposite of a heavy or terminator. If am Emgineering class, for super power 2 tokens to "resurrect" an already destroyed building giving it 400 health.
    I don't think this will help much when your team is running out of packs. So not that OP.

However this skill will impact the Booby Trap/Timebomb/Collapse. If we add an LT/class power to do this, building damage needs to be buffed all around to counter it.

If this is a new defensive class, it could be more interesting, but I think you can only fix your own building, not other buildings.

Caporegime Game Guru

It would be nice to have a new class. It sounds interesting.