• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NutzOfDeez
    Brawler
    • Dec 2016

Defensive Ghost or Reaper?

So I am roughly 200 levels into my 1st defensive toon. I have been pretty lucky on it in the past couple days with crate rolls, and have rolled Dragon Lord, Violence and Overkill. These are my only LTs of note on it.

I have seen other threads on here about defensive Reapers and Ghosts.

Trying to get a concensus here, do you guys think I should:
    A) stay Enforcer/Titan and keep running that build?
    B) mold my toon around the LTs I'm getting and go defensive Reaper or Ghost?

Also, if I were to switch to one of the other classes, what have you guys found more success from between the 2 of them, when using them as hard hitting defenders?

Can't wait to get some input!

-Nutz
  • kosau
    Goon
    • Dec 2015

Re: Defensive Ghost or Reaper?

Joker will be the best guy to answer this question . He loves interesting build .

If you keep this toon as a defender of a building but dont want to be enforcer or titan , I will pick ghost over reaper

Ghost can dodge and I saw a post discussing about max dodge for a defensive ghosts = 89% , which can be very interesting.

Reaper does not have any defensive skill ( correct me if I am wrong )

Comment

• Cthulu
      Retired Game Guru
      • Dec 2014

My advice is to follow your heart not the rolls.

I think there are ways to blend things but you'll have more skills to help a defending account from the titan/enforcer classes.
      Come join us
      on the official
      Underworld Empire Discord Server
      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Allwyn
        Hitman
        • Dec 2016

reaper doesn't have any defensive skills....you are only dependent on your lts. for defense

Comment

• corp5e
          Captain
          • Nov 2013

Switch to Enforcer. Newbie 200 level accounts get more benefit from deflect. Your best LT is more towards offensive then defense. I would suggest a attack enforcer. That is the route I went all attack enforcer and then switch to Titan. Attack stat have more use.

Comment

• Reaper9292
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

or u could try out a defensive/offensive assasin

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
              Brawler
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
              Switch to Enforcer. Newbie 200 level accounts get more benefit from deflect. Your best LT is more towards offensive then defense. I would suggest a attack enforcer. That is the route I went all attack enforcer and then switch to Titan. Attack stat have more use.
              Right now I have him sitting at 500 defense and 500 health. After getting 3 offensive epic LTs it made me wonder if I should switch over, but I think I will go this route. Start throwing at attack and health and try to go for a high attack meatshield with high deflect.

Comment

• Faustus
                Thug
                • Mar 2014

I have both a defensive Assassin and a defensive Ghost and I can tell you that they are both a lot of fun to play.
                Defensive Assassin with maxed Cunning, Payback and Evasion. Throw in Layla and Envy (or Frank and / or Lady Vice) and you can generate tokens as you're attacked.
                Defensive Ghost with maxed Dodging Spree.

An attack Enforcer could be cool as well. I have an attacking Assassin that is also a Titan and it's good fun, with Bull Rush and Strengthen is great.
                Last edited by Faustus; 10-28-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                  Brawler
                  • Dec 2016

That's the main reason I brought up Ghost or Reaper, because of all my toons, my defensive one us the only that has Dragon Lord OR Overkill.
                  Talk about bittersweet rolls haha

Comment

• corp5e
                    Captain
                    • Nov 2013

Focus on attack. And focus on heath insignia or open LT slot . I personally have only 278 health, but with 5 LT loaded with health insignia I am able to get 980 health. Once you have a max out health LT loadout, and you feel low on health then add some more to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X