• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tuna
    Lackey
    • Dec 2015

Secret Jobs

I love all these new things they are adding to the game, however I would really like to see the remaining secret jobs be released sometime soon. If I remember right the last one released was back during the summer. I'm starting to feel like it is being forgotten. I love those easy sp and crate rolls
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Secret Jobs

I'm with Tuna, I would love to see them too
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
      I love all these new things they are adding to the game, however I would really like to see the remaining secret jobs be released sometime soon. If I remember right the last one released was back during the summer. I'm starting to feel like it is being forgotten. I love those easy sp and crate rolls

Gonna poke the dev team about this. Hopefully we will see more Secret Jobs released in the near future!

-UWE_Zelda

Comment

• panda
        Enforcer
        • May 2013

Not only that, even jobs in general haven't been released a long time. I understand and very much appreciate the new content being released but you can't ignore the base aspect of the game

Inspiration:
        "Those who wait for the world to change, never see change in the world." - Sean B.
        "Drama will always exist in a society that feeds on it." - Sean B.
        "Healthcare is free, but we pay for water." - Sean B.

Lost for Words
        "In terms of Airmid, yes I harassed her, not illegally as I was very angry" - Blue
        "155 FP for 1 LT is insane... You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics." - Innocence

Comment

• EliXiR
          Lackey
          • Jan 2017

Hear Hear!

Need them secret jobs before they open gold stars on next map for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X