Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stats Transfer Feature (Attack <=> Defense)

Re: Stats Transfer Feature (Attack <=> Defense)

By now, it was Impossible. Now it is Possible! With loads of $, indeed. Surely it is a step ahead. Some people may find it useful.
    GJ Gaea!

remove the cost, and make it a 90% conversion efficiency

eg:
    Convert 100 Def to 90 Atk and vice versa

Thanks guys!
    Please release those converters ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyawsomex View Post
    remove the cost, and make it a 90% conversion efficiency

eg:
    Convert 100 Def to 90 Atk and vice versa
    I think it is a very bad idea to convert 100 att to 90 def and vice versa. I agree on lowering prices though

The prices are not intended to make the developers a lot of money. Basic economics tell me they are allowing the option to change stats since base stats are important... but they are creating a burden/barrier on the player to use the option sparingly.

Price is fine, and could even go up - if more players than expected use it.

I got very excited when I saw this the first time. Was gonna move 2k defence over to attack, but the price ain't right.
    I agree that it shouldn't be free n u shouldn't be able to move around your stats as u please. But there must be a better way then 100fps for 100SP. Why not give everyone 1 "Stat point changer". One time use only, activate with a 60min countdown to move whatever and then your stats freezes again after times up. Maybe give out more SPC's in expensive promos, but keep them to the minimal so it's not something players will save up easily.
    Like many others, I have spent a lot of dollars advancing in this game and feel these prices are overkill for something I already paid for.

They will most likely never implement something that allows you to reallocate all of your stats without spending a ton of money. What would stop someone from power-leveling their account to double or triple LSI and then switching all of their stats to defence? I wouldn't be surprised if they do something similar with energy/stam where you can switch for 100FP though, depending on how popular the attk/def one is.

Yeah I hear ya. What about a attack/defence changer only. Same with stam/energy.. keeping them separated, not able to transfer between the two.. but I guess this is to late anyways as I'm sure many have already paid for transfers

I thought this would be a big deal and really change the game. But with the attack/defense power menu, I see moving stats around have very little impact.

My main had a ratio of 9A:35D. My Attack power to defense power ratio was 72:79 I took 400 from A and added to defense. Now my AP/DP ratio is 70:81.

Basically when you remove 10 att, you are also removing 7.5 def power. So whenever you move stats you are only moving 2.5 power from one to the other. I am glad I never spent money moving stats.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish View Post
    I thought this would be a big deal and really change the game. But with the attack/defense power menu, I see moving stats around have very little impact.

My main had a ratio of 9A:35D. My Attack power to defense power ratio was 72:79 I took 400 from A and added to defense. Now my AP/DP ratio is 70:81.

Basically when you remove 10 att, you are also removing 7.5 def power. So whenever you move stats you are only moving 2.5 power from one to the other. I am glad I never spent money moving stats.
    I'm happy this was implemented. It not only makes me have more control over my early mistakes, but it goes hand in hand with my OCD.

Exactly since 75% of attack is defense and vice versa. Moving stats only gains 25% one way.

did u take a look at the damage taken when hit from different players menu , how did that change when moving 400 from A to D

I didn't look too close at the damage. But my counter damage is less, I have noticed that, 5 or 10 per token, but counter damage I take attacking is less too. I'll have vengeance 3 soon, so that should make up for the loss in counter damage.

I also have a bit harder time with my battle list. I do more empire shopping for PvP. I am going add a bit back to attack, little by little, but I really wanted to get to 4k defense. Now that I'm there I'll add a bit of attack instead of all defense.

I had some sharp criticism of this feature when it was first implemented. I thought it right to come back and say thank you now gaining convertors are far more achievable through pvp and boss fights.

I love this idea and yeah to do it the free way takes time everyone complaining about it just don't do it you hate the idea so bad it's "free" like Duke said

Do the converters still drop via pvp? I haven't had one drop in around 2000 stamina on my main. Mini is getting plenty via bosses though

Caporegime Game Guru

Yes they drop on pvp also. It rng is as usual very chaotic. You can spend millions and not get more than maybe one convert or yet drop 60 stam in 3 20 stam hits and get the daily 3 limit easy. Rng rng rng

Maybe Duke can comment, how effective is transferring 600 defense into attack?
    If can understand the % improvement perhaps it may justify the cost involved using the 100 FP per 100 def to att or att to def transfer.

Four years of resisting the health, stamina, energy and defense button for.. well practically nothing. The advantage I had built over others because I had 4 years of discipline, stacking only attack and playing only sniper is now.. gone. 90% of the active playerbase is probably catching up with me significantly because of this update. You can call me a whiner and you probably will, but this game is built on discipline, patience and making choices, and this should rightfully lead to an advantage when done right according to existing game mechanics. This may seem like a small update, but it actually a huge gamechanger.

All I want to say is, don't let this be the first step towards an update where stamina and energy is provided in tenfold, or where excess stamina and energy can be recovered every 3 hours, or hundreds of stat points are distributed through simplest achievements. Stick to the grind mechanics, as they have worked for years. The most loyal part of your playerbase is still around because their hard work over the last years has paid off ingame. They click the respect button every day for years straight for that 1 extra stat point. When you suddenly start providing 10 stat points for a single job that hard work becomes pretty insignificant. Don't let all that hard work go to waste. Dont listen to your players too much, because most of them dont really know what they want. The reason their imperfect at this game is why it still challenges them

+ I like the idea of exchanging from 10 to 9 ratio, there has to be some kind of punishment
    Last edited by €1000; 05-16-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by edmwyh View Post
    Maybe Duke can comment, how effective is transferring 600 defense into attack?
    If can understand the % improvement perhaps it may justify the cost involved using the 100 FP per 100 def to att or att to def transfer.
    The transfer with money or without is both the same or equal effective. If u pay "money" u can just transfer more pts at the same time (100 vs. 10 pts). I just dont know why anyone would pay money for that? U get about 1 of the converters a day, so u just have to wait about 10 days to get the same effect.