Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maxed Empire Upgrades

Re: Maxed Empire Upgrades

Simply there is no plans so just suck it up... it's been like this for months in the top empires

Considering that the biggest spenders in this game reside in those top empires I'd say they can do a little better than "suck it up." If you've been dealing with it for months, then it should've been brought up and dealt with months ago. Yes it's just a game, but we're spending big money for a product that shouldn't be diminished by sheer laziness to deal with an ongoing issue. The empires with members that actively participate and contribute shouldn't be penalized because they were quick to finish upgrades, if anything they should be rewarded. Those dailies should be automatic or shouldn't even pop up at all. Members leaving legend empires to get achievements should NEVER happen. That takes away from the competition that drives this game, it should be obvious to devs that this needs to be dealt with immediately. And not even a single reply yet is a slap in the face to all of us.

Soooo....about these empire upgrades? Or doing something about the donations achievements?? I know u folks are busy with this boss heist and upcoming MMB but surely 2 mins to post a quick reply to a thread in which there's obvious interest from paying customers would certainly be appreciated.

I think they aren't in such a hurry that they wouldn't have time to drop few lines here. This isn't a small issue IMO. It's escalating as fast as people leave top legend empires to lower tier empires because of donation tasks.

It's ridiculous that this hasn't gotten any attention from the devs yet. What's the point of this forum anyway?

Discordant Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ View Post
    It's ridiculous that this hasn't gotten any attention from the devs yet. What's the point of this forum anyway?
    Hopefully Duke is formulating a plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Hopefully Duke is formulating a plan?
    I have some unreleased permanent upgrades. Will talk to the team and see if they can be released. They were cut down by the previous owner because they wanted "3 months content". I can tell you I was not happy when I had to remove them.

Discordant Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    I have some unreleased permanent upgrades. Will talk to the team and see if they can be released. They were cut down by the previous owner because they wanted "3 months content". I can tell you I was not happy when I had to remove them.

Thank u for the reply, Duke! So these would just be further building upgrades in line with previous releases? Or is there something in the works for a more permanent solution to the problem regarding daily achievements that require donating items and cash to your empire? Also perhaps a solution which satisfies the long term donation achievements since many players won't stay in empires they can't donate because they can't accomplish them. I believe there were ideas in this thread that offered solutions, ideas for places to continue donating whether it be to a feeder empire or to basically an unlimited spot for donating within your empire and such. I'm just curious if any of that has been considered, I'd like it even less than u would to be pestering u guys every 3 months with this lol

Hey, This issue is getting really annoying... we have been at max empire upgrades for months now. Empires are losing players because of this. Why aren't the Devs working on this or if they are tell us. We need more empire upgrades ASAP, keeps eve more interesting, and those empire drops have been sitting there for years with no word about them. Old legend empires shouldn't suffer because of this. If you start to bore your top spenders I don't see this being a good thing for the fate of UE.
    Thanks,
    DR.

Ty Duke for response, looking forward to your solution - please consider a permanent donation building / recycling center type idea for a long term solution

Goon

Duke, we need devs to release new upgrades to empires as we too have been maxed for months. Also, is there an ETA for additional new tier 3 classes or new skills for tier 1 or 2 classes? Content needs to continue to flow as large gaps between new content releases starts to just feel like a grind. Any update on these topics would be appreciated.

Thanks for reply Duke

Bump

And... another bump. This is an issue that needs to be addressed with a forward thinking mentality. That is is you would like player longevity and the constant refresh of new players. A lot of people have made some very valid points around newer players and achievements

I'm not in a maxed empire so this doesn't affect me. However, I think this is a huge issue, and not one that can just wait til the next major update, as it is currently affecting plenty of empires out there, and has been causing unfair advantages since supers came out, I assume.
    Hang tight everybody who is having to deal with this. I feel for ya.
    Let's get this right devs!

Would love the ability to sponsor an empire or have the donations go into a pool to be shared by all empires. At least with cash. I understand that we may need items at some point in the future, so not giving them away works. Activity could determine how much cash the empire gets.

any news on this matter?

Bump.

Hmm. Even if donations could go to 'warehouse' for storage for use vs. future released upgrades... *bump*

wouldn't it just be easier to make it so if a player isn't able to do the empire upgrade achievements for the very reasons mentioned in this topic then those achievements dont get put out there for the player to do and instead ones the player are able to do through everyday normal gameplay so no one misses out.